13 : 𝖧𝗈𝖾'𝗌 𝖬𝖺𝖽

[🌧️]

Rain blanketed the entire city one afternoon. Of course, with the heavy downfall, it would be a hassle to go out and do whatever duty there is to be done for people. Well, not for Y/N apparently.

She has been in the hot shower for almost an hour, pampering herself with all those fragrant soap and shampoo, shaving her body hairs, and generally getting ready for yet another night out with her friend, Ria.

Where's Taehyun you may ask? He's in the living room, dusting the couch. He just had lunch alone- since Y/N refused to eat again. He knew Y/N would be out to town once more. So, he figured out ways to entertain himself while she'd be gone and that's cleaning.

"Day to night to morning, keep with me in the moment. I'd let you had I known it. Why don't you say so." Y/N sang as she got out.

A towel was wrapped around her bare torso, making her look like a burrito. She swayed her hips, slipping into a little red dress Ria had bought her yesterday. She looked pretty satisfied with herself.

"Didn't even notice. No punches left to roll with. You got to keep me focused, you want it say so."

Y/N strutted to the vanity mirror. Plopping to a chair, she pulled out her tons of makeup. Even though her vision was blurry- thanks to the absence of her glasses, she could still see her reflection looking dazzling. Before she could start painting herself, she rummaged through her drawer for her contacts.

"Where the f-" She fussed. "Where is it? Taehyun? Can you come here for a sec?"

She heard feet shuffling before the door to their bedroom swung open. Taehyun poked his head in with a cute little smile. Y/N smiled back.

"Hey, darling!" He got in. "What's the matter?"

"I think I lost my contacts.." Y/N mumbled confusingly. "Have you seen them by chance?"

"Mm?"

Taehyun marched to her. Crouching down, he helped looking for her accessories for a wee moment. Y/N kept muttering in her breath, panic hinted in her voice.

"I can't go out without it.." Y/N clicked her tongue. "It's not even in my purse.."

Suddenly, Taehyun gasped.

"Where did you last put it?"

"Somewhere here," she gestured at the entire drawer. "Either inside or on top of the surface."

"Err.."

"Hmm?" She looked at him. "What is it?"

"I was cleaning earlier and I happened to clear away some trash in our room. I.. Well, I might have thrown it away.."

"..come again?"

"What's.. What's the container like..?"