12 : 𝖧𝖾𝖺𝗏𝗒 𝖱𝗈𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

[🗑️]

[Third Person's POV]

Y/N ran circles around her apartment one morning with a box on her hands. Carelessly, she swept each and every collectibles that she had into the container; starting from her casette tapes, vinyl records, classic magazines, and even her old dresses.

"And this too.." She mumbled, chucking a poster of Michael Jackson into the litter.

She sat on the floor. Pulling another empty box, she opened the cabinet to take out her photo albums, putting them away one by one. Her letters, souvenirs, everything. It was as if she was trying to get rid of her identity.

"What else..?" She looked around. "Ah, right.. The gramophone and the radio, got it.."

The bedroom door swung open. Taehyun dragged himself sleepily to the living room to see what caused the ruckus that woke him up. Besides, it was still around 7.

He scratched an eye. "Y/N..? What are these boxes for..?" He yawned.

"Good morning." She shortly greeted, ignoring the inquiry.

Taehyun frowned and took a look for himself. His drowsiness drained out of his body as soon as he saw Y/N's belongings all piled up in the boxes like they were nothing. He picked one up, hoping he was just hallucinating. He only had found himself staring at Y/N's favorite tape in his hand, about to be put away.

"Y/N..?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you getting rid of these things..?"

"Yep," she popped the 'p'. "Why? Could you help me putting the gramophone outside, please? It's kinda heavy."

"But why..?"

"What do you mean why?"

"Why do you have to throw them away..?"

"Taehyun," she finally sighed and looked at him. "I'm not throwing them away. Well, at least not everything. I'm just trying to take away the eyesore."

"Eyesore..?"

"Yeah, apparently these aren't a trend anymore so why would I bother consuming space for them?" She stuffed another item into the box. "It just makes the place look suffocating."