17 : 𝖣𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖳𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖧𝗂𝗆 𝖠𝗐𝖺𝗒

[🌩️]

Y/N didn't sleep at all. She just laid on the bed, bawling her eyes out until they were extremely swollen.

She spent the night pondering about stuffs. The fact that her only friend wasn't as genuine as she thought she was all along, the way she was yet abandoned again, and how she and Taehyun fought once more. All being said, she couldn't help but go fragile, sobbing in the sheets.

She didn't even realize that it was past noontime. The thick rain clouds outside kept time in secret. Heavy downpour casted fog, making the buildings seem to be lost in a sea of thin wisps. All around, it was cold. Really cold. Y/N chose to get up.

"Fuck my life.." She mumbled, wearing her glasses. "This is all my fault.. Wow, congratulations for being so dumb, Y/N."

Ting!

Y/N darted her eyes to her phone. It was Ria. She just got a text message.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say those things to you." Y/N read slowly. "Can we still be friends?"

'Can we..?' She thought. 'I love her. I treated her truly but.. I don't know.. I don't want to put our friendship to waste..'

She was about to type a response when Taehyun's sentiments echoed through her mind. How Ria was the root of her change and the blur of their relationship. How Ria made her believe that she still wasn't enough for being herself. How Ria talked shit about her guy. How Ria did this and that.

"I'm sorry." Y/N simply muttered before completely blocking her number.

"I love you, Ri. But I can't let you set me astray again."

She heaved out a sigh before tossing her phone back to the bed. Speaking of Taehyun, he didn't bother to knock on her door all night. Not even this morning.

"Taehyun?" She called out loud.

Y/N exited their room to look for him. He wasn't in the kitchen, the living room, the storage, nor the bathroom. She scratched her head in confusion, heart pounding as she started to sense something wrong.

"Taehyun?" She raised her voice. "Look, I'm sorry. Please, come out. I want to talk to you. I need to apologise for all my mistakes."

She double-checked the places to confirm that he was nowhere to be found. Nervous, she fetched a glass of water to calm herself before noticing that the sliding door to the balcony was open. Brows furrowed, she rushed out.