chapter 1

Addilyn's pov

Today was my third week of school. Its been okay. I mean i do get slamed into locker and pushed on the ground. But other then that its been good. Im 18 so this is my last year. Yes! I woke up to my music blasting. I hummed the lyrics
They gonna clean up your looks with all the lies in the books to make a citizen out of you.

Because they sleep with a gun and keep an eye on you son, so they can watch all the thing you do.

Because the drugs never work they gonna give you a smirk. I sang in my head softly then my door brusted out. What! I yelled to my step mom, turn that shit down its emo music! She yelled and slammed my door.

Ugh! Its not emo!,its better then the shit you listen too! I said and got a shower. I hopped out to the cold hair hitting my warm body. I put on my black sleeping with sirens shirt on with some purple jeans. I put on my black converses on and sat on my bed. I looked at my shoes and whispered. I miss you mom.

I took a deep breath and put my make up on. Thick winged eyeliner,mascara, foundation,red lipstick and some brown ish blush. I looke at myself in the mirror and fixed my side bangs. Oh by the way if youre wonder im my died 3 years ago.

I grabbed my phone and walked down the steps to find my dad sucking my step moms face off. I gagged and they looked up at my. I quickly went on my phone so they would think i was doing something else.

Im gonna go i said and went in the back porch, and grabbed my skateboard. It was all black with hot pink wheels. I skating towards school. I got to school i picked my skateboard up and shoved it into my locker and got all my books.