chapter 8

Addilyns pov

Yo! Chris i yelled once i got off stage. Chris turn around with a big smile on his face. Hey addy He said thanks i said and hugged him once again. No problem. He said and hugged me back. Im hungry you want to get food with me?

I asked chris nodded. Hello i said he looked back what? He said. Carry me! I said with a baby voice. He tossed me over his shoulder. Hey put me down i said kicking him he just laughed. Hey can i get a picture a girl said coming up to chris.

Yeah sure. He said i heard a snapped. Im pretty sure my butt was in that pictures. Christofer put me down i yelled nahh im good he said and laughed.

A boy came up to us are you guys dateing he asked. Me i wouldnt date ariel she doesnt have feet only a tale. Christofer said i laughed at his response nahh were just friends i said slapping chris's butt.

Ouch stop that he yelled. Nope i said and kept slapping his butt. He dropped me and i feel on the dirty. CHRISTOFER DREW YOU BETTER START RUNNING i yelled he looked freaked out.

He started running as i got up he tripped and fell i laughed and got on top of him and started tickling him. Im pretty sure mine and his fans were video taping this.

He squealed and turned us over so he was on top of me. He started tickling me. Come on get off on me chris. I yelled still laughing my ass off. Never! He yelled laughing at my laugh.

Im hungry man i yelled yeah me too lets get some food he said and got off of me. He reached his hand out for me to grabbed which i did. A few fans came up and said you guys are a cute couple.

I replied with thanks but were just friends. I got on chris back and he walked to the food line which was long!