chapter 11

Christofers pov

I think its obvious that i like addy. I wonder if she likes me back though. Most of our fans ask us if were going out i wish i could say yes but were clearly not.

I , i dont even know if she likes me lik a best friend. I heard she loves all time low so i want to do something for her. Holy shit its a mexican she said and pointed to vic fuentes. He walked towards her and she smiled. Heyy mexican she said laughing shut up and give me a hug! He said she jumped into his arms and he spun her around.

She laughed once she got down. I missed you soooo much she said dragging out the o i missed you too what are you doing tonight? She said him. Um nothing much why? Vic said back.

Just then i heard scream i looked at her running towards a few guys. Im soo done. I thought and walked away.
2 hours later

Addy walked into the bus looking mad. Why did you just run off you asked sitting on the couch. Im sorry i just didnt want to see you talking about how much you missed someone i stated quite rudely.

I havent seen them in like 4 year chris your being dumb about this she spated back why are you even mad about this? She yelled. Im not i yelled back. Yes you are she yelled once again. Smack i looked at her she had tears in her eyes.

Im -im sorry i didnt mean i was cut off by addy YOUR ARE THE SAME FUCKING ASSHOLE IN HIGH SCHOOL AND TO THINK I STARTED TO LIKE YOU GET OUT I FUCKING HATE YOU! She yelled tears streaming down her face.

I nodded not knowing what to do. I walkdd out of the bus to see the group of boys from earlier. What the fuck man.vic said. They walked on the bus as i walked out. Fuck i screwed up!