chapter 7

Christofer's pov

Oh. My. God i use to bully her. I feel so bad. The truth is that i liked her so i didnt want to show my emotions for her. So i became a dick to her.

She ran off and my heart sank to the bottom of my body. Brooke gave me a death glare and ran off to find addilyn. I got off the ground and dusted my but off.

I had sound check in like 1 hour i just walked around the venue and felt sick. Ive heard of her group before and they sounded rad! I like their one song ' dont pick me' i listened too it when i was sad.

They played in an 15 minutes so i thought i could listen in the crowed i dont think addilyn wants to see me right now though so ill stay in the background.
13 mintues later

Alright guys next up is welcome to the dark side. The crowed rawred as addilyn,justin and brooke ran out. Alright alright addilyn said into the microphone. Im gonna be singing dont pick me. Its a song that is about my bests friends passes in high school. She said and turned around to say something to brooke.

Who was playing the drums.

Why the hell did you go?
You knew i need you the most.

Come back, come back
Coooommmeee back to me!
Dont pick meeee i need to beeee!
Please say something so i can chill once agian.

Please come back to me. Right after the part she broke down brooke put her drum sticks down and ran into arms. I ran to the backstage and onto the stage. Brooke let go as i ran towards addilyn. I hugged her and surprisingly she hugged back.

The crowed awwed im sorry i said into her neck. She sobed and said i forgive you. I smiled and pulled away. I feel better now. She said and smiled i smiled at her beautiful smile. She wiped the tears away and began anthor song. I walked off stage and had the biggest smile on my face.