chapter 10

Addilyns pov

Ugh!! Im so tired i groaned and got out of my bunk. Today ima gonna do a meet and greet. Im so excited. I got my sleeping with sirens shirt on and my black shorts. I put my hair in a pony tail and did my make up

( winged eyeliner mascara foundation, black lipstick) i grabbed my black converes and brushed my teeth. I blasted all time low so i could get pumped.

Justin and brooke walked into the room with their phones on their hands are you ready?! I asked they both nodded and with that christofer walked into the bus. Heyo he said once he sat down.

Hey are you ready to go to the meet and greet? Justin asked taking a sip out of his monster. Yeah dude chris said and got up. When are we leavening? Chris aaked. Righ now i said jumping on his back. Ok then lets go.

Chris carried me the hole way. We finally reached the tent where we were gonna have the meet and greet. I sat next to chris,chris sat next to brooke and brooke sat next to justin.

The meet and greet started
Pretented this is what happened at the meet n greet

The first girl came up hi! Im katie! She said in a bubbly way. Hi i said you wanna picture? I asked her she pulled out her phone and smiled as did i. Click click

She took 2 pictures then went to chris.

Hey a boy came up to with a shirt in his hands. Heyo you want me to sign this? I asked as he nodded while he took pictures of me signing his shirt. Do you want a real picture? I aaked laughing he laighed as well yeah sure. He said and took a picture with me.

A few fans came up to me and chris asking if we were a couple. He said no everything and looked at me then put his head down. What is that suppose to mean? I asked myself.