chapter 14

2 months later
Addilyns pov

Chris! Come here! Hurry up! I yelled what is it! Chris yelled back coming into the bathroom.

Chris looked down at my hands and joy over came him im gonna be a dad?! He yelled smiling like crazy. I love you! I said to chris and kissed him.

Yes me and chris and going out. And yes im gonna be a mom and hes gonna be a dad. We had sex like 1month ago. I know we only knew each other for 3 months. And we are having a kid together. People say im a slut but i dont care they can say what they want.

Flashback

Chris i love you babe i moaned

I love you too. He said kissing me neck. Loud moans filled the room.

Shh baby we have to be quiet chris said coving me mouth. I nodded and gripped on to the bed sheets.

End of flash back

Baby do you want to rested for a while? Chris asked me. I nodded and walked to the couch. Chris sat next to me and put his hand on my thigh.

If uou told me in high school that i was gonna love my bully and have a kid with him i would laugh so hard. And u think chris would do the same

I felt his hand inch his way up to my girly area. I looked at chris to see he was already looking at me. I felt the bus move and i kissed chris's cheek.

Not right now i said im tired i added. Chris nodded and layed down on the couch. And i cuddled up to him and felt asleep.