chapter 5

Today was the day of warped tour. Our bus came and picked us up at like 2 a.m i went right back to sleep on the middle bunk. WHAT?! I WAS TIRED! Justin took the top bunk qnd Brooke took the middle bunk on tge left side.

I felt the bus stop. I woke up and checked my phone it was 8:27. I got up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I grabbed my clothes and got a shower. I hopped in and gelt to warm water hit my back making me let out a sigh and happiness. I love showers theyre so peaceful.

I hopped out dried my body and put on my all time low sleeveless tank top i wore a neon yellow sports bra and some black high waisted shorts on. I put my make up on thick winged eyeliner ,mascara, foundation,red lipstick. That matched my red hair. I put in my lip ring and my nose ring too. I walked out and plodded on the couch. Justin and brooke came in the door and sat next to me.

Hey you wanna meet never shout never!? Brooke asked. I looked up and smiled at her sure i said nodded my head in agreement. Ok then follow me. She said and grabbed my arm.

We got to the venue and saw alot of people. Brooke started running towards the backstage. Brooke i said out of breath. Hey brooke the boy said. I didnt look at him i looked at my shoes. Hi this is addilyn. She said and he turned around hi im christofer drew he said smiling.

I was shocked so i didnt move. Christofer drew no way that was my bully in high school and middle school. I looked at him and felt everything that happen in high school was happing right now.

I looked at brooke with fear then back at chris. Brooke we have to go i said and yanked her and ran towards the bus.