chapter 12

Vics pov

I cant believe i just saw what i saw.

Why would he do that to addy. Ive been her friend since she was 19.

And i never saw someone get that mad and slap her.

What the fuck man i said to christofer once he got off the bus.

Addy are you okay i asked sitting next to her. She nodded her head then wiped her tears away. Im sorry ghat happened i said with tears in my eyes.

Its ok its not your fault, thanks. Addy said hugging me.
Addilyns pov

I cant believe that just happened and when i started to like him more then a friend.

He got mad over nothing. He took it to far when he slapped me. Im not gonna lie it hurts like a bitch.

I pulled away from vic and smiled can we just hang out? I aaked vic he smile and nodded. Sure! He said. Alright lets i replied. And with that we walked out of the bus.

I jumped on his back and hr started running i was laughing as he triped and we both fell. I heard a few people awwing and laugh.

I heard a click as if someone was taking pictures. I helped vic up, and saw christofer kissing some girl. I felt tears in my eyes.

Vic turned to see what i was lookung at. Addy im so sorry he said hugging me. I heard more clicking. Dont be i said wiping my tears away.