18. 𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦𝗦

• it was the night after sunas birthday and you had woken up to suna sleeping peacefully right infront of you, you caressed his cheek and admired his looks

• it was the night after sunas birthday and you had woken up to suna sleeping peacefully right infront of you, you caressed his cheek and admired his looks. he had one arm wrapped around your waist with a little space in between each other.

after a while of staring at you, you slowly got up and out of bed, you were fully naked and you looked at suna and guessed he was as well, you went into your bathroom and took a shower, after you got done you went to your closet and got ready.

you put on a over sized white tee shirt with no pants or shorts under, you had only a bra, underwear and a over sized tee shirt.

you went down stairs and started to cook sunas favorite breakfast, pancakes, eggs and bacon with strawberries on the side, and some coffee.

you went in the pantry and got some pancake batter and made the pancake mixture, you turned on the stove and out the bacon inside the pan. you pulled out the electric flat grill and plugged it in and made some pancakes as you fried the bacon.

after you got done, you took two plates and out 2 big pancakes on each plate and and the eggs on the side with the bacon. you went to the fridge and got the strawberries out, you washed them and put it in a bowl and put whip cream on the top.

you put the food on a tray and carried it up to your room, you placed it on the table in front of your bed and went back down stairs to go get the coffee.

you placed the coffee on your table and sat next to suna.

"hey suna~ it's time to wake up" you said ina gentle voice rubbing his back.

he opened his eyes and sat up on the bed, he had a cute bed head and was shirtless.

"good morning y/n" he said quietly and cutely

"good morning, i made us breakfast, but before we eat go take a shower" i told him and handing him a towel.

"can we shower together please" he asked

"i already took a shower though"

"still please, can we take a shower bubs" he begged

you nodded and got up and went to the bathroom.

he had his towel wrapped around him while i turned on the shower, he took a piss before we took a shower.

i took my clothes off and folded my clothes and put them on the bathroom counter.

i went into the shower and stood under the water waiting for suna. he took off his towel and hung it behind the bathroom door and got in the shower. he stood behind you and hugged you from behind pressing your body's together as you stood under the shower together.