Chapter 7

Hey Guys,

IT'S LOUIS' BIRTHDAY !!!!!! HE'S 21 WOW!

Sorry I haven't updated in a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time. I'm sorry, I was just so busy

Anyway my school holidays have started so i'll might be able to update more often

I know I'm not the best writer but I try my best even though I know I'm rubbish at writing stories

So, here's chapter 7 of memories and i hope u enjoy it

___________________________________________

Zayn's POV

"DOCTOR!!!!!!" I yelled out of the hositpal room.

Harry was moving his hand and I could see his eyes moving a bit too. This could only mean one thing. He was finally awake. Since Louis went to tell Liam and Niall that Harry was awake, I was all alone with Harry so I had to take care off him and call the doctor or nurse if something happened.

Lou was so happy to see that Harry was awake that he went dancing down the hallway to Niall's room. Harry and Louis were like the best of friends, I knew how Louis must of felt when Harry moved his hand or gave a signal that his was ok and going to wake up.

How could Niall think that him and .... Liam a-are d-d-dating? Why am I so nervous about this? Why am I sweating? Why am I bitting my lip? Why am I so confused?! I bite my lip when I'm nervous and jealous mor something or someone...

Wait... I'm not jealous of Liam and Niall am I? I think I might be falling for the 'Daddy Directioner' Liam Payne. He was just so cute, I love his hair and the way he cares about everyone. Why the hell did Niall have to think that Liam and him are dating when they're not!!!!!

Liam Payne is MINE AND ONLY MINE!!!!!

Anyway... Where the heck was the doctor?? He should of been here ages ago!

"Sorry I'm late, I was getting some documents ready for you to sign. So what seems to be the problem?" The door said rushing in, interrupting my thoughts. The doctor gave a confused and lost look.

He was getting some documents ready? What the fuck?! Here Harry is lying on the bed from when he fainted and me and the boys need to find out if Harry is ok or not. If Louis was here I'm sure he'd sass the doctor so much that the doctor will beg for more sass from the sass master! Seriously doctors these days...!

"Harry was moving his hand and I saw his eyes move so I just wanted you to check him and see if he's ok?" I responded to the doctor, the doctor called the nurse and she came in with a clip board in her hands.

While the doctor was checking Harry's heart rate, I noticed Harry trying to open his eyes. The doctor took three steps back and Harry opened his eyes in slow motion.

"How are you feeling, Mr Styles?" The doctor questioned Harry as soon as he awoke.

Aren't you suppose to wait until the patient feels a bit comfortable and relaxes a bit, not just ask them a direct question as soon as they wake up from fainting . Seriously who gave this job to this doctor in this hospital

"How are you feeling Harry? Are you okay?" I asked Harry after he was a bit comfortable with the atmosphere and tried to figure out things.

"Where's my Niall? Is he ok? Zayn what's happening? And why am i lying down on this bed ? Why am I in a hospital? WHERE'S NIALL FOR GOD'S SAKE????!!!!!!" Harry spoke at once looking very confused about everything. I think Harry has forgotten about Niall's accident and everything that happened after that. He might have forgotten because of the shoke of Niall thinking that Liam and him are dating.. Trust me it was a BIG shock for me too... Oh Gosh! First Niall forgot and now Harry, Who's next?

"Harry..." I started off. "Your in the hospital bed because you fainted after finding out that Niall thinks that him and Liam are dating, and Niall remembers everything and everyone but you. The reason why Niall is in the hospital is because he got into a horrible accident" I explained to Harry, it looked like he was gonna cry.... Poor Guy!!!

"Take me to Niall this insist!" Harry ordered me, and I did as he told me to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV

This curly boy suddenly appeared in my room. Everyone seemed to know him: Liam, Zayn and even Louis but not me...

He had green eyes, really curly hair, dimples on his cheeks when he smiled which I found attracktive and cute.. Wait I have a boyfriend, Liam Payne. I couldn't cheat on him. He was wearing a blazer and a plain white t-shirt inside along with black skinny jeans.

How do I not know this boy, when everyone else does??

I wonder what his name is..?

"Harry Styles !!! R u ok?? Don't ever give me that nightmare like that again ok?" Louis screamed and pulling hug towards the curly boy..

Well.. Louis answered my question.

His name was Harry Styles .

His surname suited him, Styles. From my point of view he has A LOT of Styles!

After 5 minutes Louis was still hugging the curly boy, Harry and now Liam and Zayn joined in with Louis and Harry.

It was a perfect moment. Such an emotional group hug for one special person.

Harry Styles you are one lucky person!

Only if I knew you better like everyone else....

"H-Harry..?? That's your name right?" I spoke to the curly boy as all of the boys pulled away from their massive and amazing hug!

"Y-ye-yes ......H-how are y-you feeling N-Niall? Do you know w-who I am.. ?" Harry replied, coming towards my bed with tears dripping from the eyes.

Why is he crying?

"I'm good thanks, how are you? R u Liam's close friend or something? Why are you crying? R u ok? Please.. Don't cry." I answered back to Harry. I took a tissue from the side table and offered it to Harry who was crying.

Before Harry could even take the tissue he just ran outside because he couldn't control his crying.. What was up with him? Had something terrible happen?

Liam, Louis and Zayn went outside to comfort Harry.

Who was Harry? What was my relationship with him? How does he know me but I don't?

What is going on?

____________________

So what do you guys think?

This might be the longest chapter I've did in 'Memories'

Zayn is falling for Liam, Niall is kinda falling for Harry but not the sure?!

There is so much more drama to come and I hoped you enjoyed this chapter !

Vote!

Comment!

Fan!

And once again ....

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY LOUIS TOMLINSON !!!!!!!!!!

Keep reading