Chapter 1

Harry's P.O.V

My heart started hurting, my eyes started twitching and my brain started wondering who that girl was that had come in my Niall's life. I tried to divert my mind and not think about that ugly girl that came in Niall's life. I mean before I used to hate him because he would always get between me and Louis or me and Liam. But now I started liking him too much and I can't control myself so I think he is  mine and no one can change that and now this girl comes in his life and brainwashes it leaving me getting madder and crazier Grrr I don't wanna talk about it in detail !!

This is where it all had started: Me and all of the guys were at Zayn's house planning on where to go and enjoy ourselves on the weekend. So we all decided to go to the funfair well.. It wasn't a local funfair it was a little grown up and our private funfair. I suggested we all go in the 'Tunnel of Love.' Basically there was a tunnel filled with lots and lots of romantic things and there was water leading into the tunnel and some boats, only two people could fit in a boat; so Liam went with Zayn, Louis went with Eleanor (his girlfriend) and I had to go with Niall.

At first I thought it was a bit awkward... not a bit, A LOT! But when me and Niall actually got in the tunnel I started to like it because I actually saw a different part of Niall. This Niall was a bit quiet, a little less cheeky and looking even more cuter than usual. I don't think Niall has the same feelings from me like I do for him.

It was like a nightmare seeing Niall with someone else and not me. It was like the same time when I first opened my twitter account I started following Niall but he didn't follow me back for like ages. It got me all worried that what if he doesn't like me at all, what if he will never follow me back on twitter, what if Niall actually finds out that I like him.. No I mean that I LOVE HIM. Oh God please tell me what to do... I'm so confused. I feel like my heart's torn into little tiny pieces that no glue can make it join back together but Niall's love. All the moments I spent with Niall. I wish I never lose these MEMORIES !!!

Ok.. Let's get back to the 'tunnel of love' so where was I ?? Oh yes, When Niall and me got to about the centre of the tunnel all the bright lights went off and these romantic type candles lighted up though half of the tunnel. Louis, Eleanor, Zayn and Liam were far ahead of us doing whatever they were doing... I don't wanna know and anyways I was really happy the way things were going with me and Niall. I was thinking about telling Niall the way I feel about him but then I got a little scared that: what if he starts hating me, how would he react, how would I react after I knew how he felt about me. Ok... so im just gonna go and tell him, I have to be brave, VERY BRAVE. Oh Gosh! This is so hard, how do people do this?!

So here I was going to tell my sort of crush who I feel about him. All of a sudden the lights went off and it was the end of the ride. I could feel someone's warm breath going down my chest, i got scared. Was this suppose to be a tunnel of love or a tunnel of horror? But then i noicted there was no one in the tunnel and next to me besides Niall. So where would this warm air be coming from? For a minute i thought it was Niall hugging me but i couldn't happen because these type of things happen in the sweet dreams, i was expecting all of this to be happening in real... I could see the light heading outside of the tunnel.

I was still trying to figure out what was happening to me.. first all these feeling for Niall, then me and Niall in the same boat going though the tunnel of love then all the lights going of in the tunnel towards the end and now someone lying down on my chest breathing so heavily.. Who could it be ???

It had to be Niall cos he was the only one in the same boat as me and next to me but then i always came to the same result why the hell would it be Niall. i mean he's never even hinted towards me that he fancies me or something. My head was filled with worry.... What if Niall feels the same way as i feel for him and if so then is it a good thing or a bad thing??? I think it's half of both, it's good because i finally found out that my crush feels the same way that i do for him, But the bad thing is say if we start dating... we both are going to get hate from many fans and it was going to hurt someone and plus it's going to look werid that Me and... Niall Horan start dating.. Who would the boys react to this will they be happy for us and support 'Narry' Bromance or get really shocked and tell us to leave the band which i hope doesn't happen. Suddenly I felt some kind of wetness on my lips..

Everyone was so shocked because um... umm... how do I put this?? When me and Niall came out of the tunnel we were kissing!!!!!! i mean he was kissing me because i didn't know he was kissing or he wanted to, it was him! doing the job.. not me ! It looked like Niall was really enjoying it and looking not at all shocked.

Zayn was just like... 'V..AS...HAP..PE..NI..N' and Niall replied by saying 'Me and Harry are trying to enjoy kissing each other, what the hell does it look like' ' Liam and Zayn were in a same boat together and they didn't start kissing behind our backs so why were you two getting all kissy kissy on each others lips, Harry i didn't expect this from you' Louis said with his face looking like he was really broke. Eleanor made him feel comfortable some how. I had abousutly nothing to say, I was basically speechless....

You have no idea what kind of drama happened next !!!!????

_________________________________________

I know this first chapter is really small but please send in your thoughts on what you thought about this first chapter

Chapter 2 is coming soon!!!

Luv u guys and keep reading our stories!!!!