Chapter 9

Hello people :) 

One chapter away from Chapter 10!!!!!!

Woo Hoo!!!!!! 

So, a lot happens in this chapter. Well not that much but ... something does happen! 

I know I haven't updated this story in a longggg time but I was too focused on Summer Love which is my other fan fic. It's a Liam and Louis bromance so if you like LiLo then please it! 

Sorry if this chapter is boring -_- 

Btw a special thanx to @MissPayne1999 for making the brilliant cover for this story!

___________________________________________

Zayn's POV

Liam is in the kitchen making tea for Niall. I think this is the perfect time to go to Liam and tell him about my feelings for him. I had to think A LOT before coming to this decision, but now I think I should tell Liam before his and Niall's relationship gets to far at that point where I can't tell him and someone is going to end up getting hurt.

I slowly walked towards the kitchen where Liam is and I feel really nervous. To be honest, I don't really know when or how these feelings bubbled up and I started having a crush a Liam Payne! 

When I opened the kitchen door and I saw Liam making tea for Niall. He was waiting for the kettle to warm up the water so that he could pour into the mug that had, 4 tablespoons of sugar and a tea bag. As soon as Liam saw me come in the kitchen, he gave me a glamorous smile and of course I smiled back! I felt like that my face was a big bright red colour! I was standing in front of him looking like a tomato! 

"Err.. H-Hi L-Liam..." I weakly smiled at Li making eye contact with his big brown eyes. He stared back but looked away when the kettle made the noise to signal that the water was hot and ready to be poured into the mug. 

"Heyyy Zayn! What's up?" Li said pouring the hot water into the mug. I looked at me whilst pouring the water into the mug and accidentally poured some hot water onto his hand.

"OUCH! That's hot! Stupid water!" I ran out of the kitchen and got the first aid kit from the drawer in the living room and ran back into the kitchen.

"Li, j-just stay still" I said to him, applying a bandage to his wrist which was red. 

"Thanks Zayn! It's nice to know you really care about me" He kinda blushed when he said that or I'm just blind. 

I blushed and replied.

"Li, of course I care about you! If I didn't care then who will?" 

"Anyway, what did you want to say?" Liam said looking down to his feet with the most adorable look on his face! 

"I w-wanted to say t-th-" I was cut off by Niall screaming!

"LIAM!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE'S MY TEA!!!!!????" Niall screamed from the bedroom. 

"Coming!" Liam replied simply. "Zayn, wait here. I'm coming" He said looking at me before rushing out to the bedroom where Niall was. 

Alright Zayn, calm down, calm down. Don't get jealous of Niall and Liam, Don't. Just talk to Liam and everything will be fine. Just calm down. 

I kept repeating all of those words in my head until Liam came back. 

"Yeh Zayn, what did yo- Zayn? Why are you sweating?" Oh shit! Am I sweating?