Chapter 11

Niall’s POV

“Are you sure you don’t want to come with us, Zayn?” Louis asked him, while walking into the living room where everyone else was too.  We were all going to the new shopping centre, that had opened two days ago.

I saw Zayn looking at Liam who was on the opposite sofa to Zayn and then Liam just simply smiles at Zayn. 

Zayn replies by saying “No, I’m good to stay here. I guess, I’ll just take a nap?” he said looking down at his feet.

“I’ll stay with Zayn guys, you lot can go without me” Liam says, all of a sudden and Zayn lifts his head up and starts smiling a lot.

“But Liiaaaaaaammmmmmmmm!!! You have to come with me!! I need more clothes and I need you to help my pick out some!! Pleaseeeeeee!” I did my best to make Liam come with me coz something about Zayn and Liam, didn’t look right to me.

“It’s alright Liam, you go help your boyfriend pick out clothes. I’m okay on my own. Seriously.” Zayn said and I noticed a hint of hurt in his words and then he just walks away into his room and shut the door.  I didn’t want to get make Zayn upset but I really wanted Liam’s choice on buying clothes for me.

“Everyone ready?” Harry said, walking into the living room and Oh. My. God. He was wearing a tank top and his chest, arms, muscles were all visible and I felt weak in my knees..

Wait, why am I feeling like this? I’m with Liam, just Liam. Just don’t stare, talk to Harry and everything will be okay..

“You okay, Niall?” And there goes my plan of staying away from harry. Or at least trying too.. Yehh.. that’s not really going to work. Harry was right in front of me, smiling with his adorable smi- Stop it Niall. Looking around the room, it was just me and Harry. Liam and Louis had already gone in the car I think? And I was just lost in my thoughts, so that’s why Harry came and asked me if I was okay or not. Yeh, I’m pretty sure that’s what happened.

“Umm.. Yes, I’m perfectly fine!” I replied to Harry coz he was still waiting for an answer. I think Harry whispered something to himself or something, I don’t know..

“Okay, so we should get going, Louis and Liam are waiting for us in the car.” Harry said and I started walking towards the door to get outside and in the car. Harry was right behind me and I kind of felt a bit awkward with him.. We didn’t talk while walking to the car and I was hoping, Liam saved me a seat coz I wouldn’t want to sit next to Harry, no offence. When we got outside, I saw Liam sitting in the front seat and Louis in the driver’s seat. SO that left me to sit with Harry. Great.

As soon I was about to open the door, I felt a hand on my arm, and I turned around to see that it was Harry, smiling. His hand went onto mine and he opened the door for me.

“After you.” Harry said. He’s such a gentleman. Awww.. No Niall stop, before it gets out of control.

“Um, thank you?” Yeh, that sound more like a question.. Oh well.

After 10 minutes of driving, we were just about to reach to the shopping centre, when we saw a big traffic jam ahead. I guess everyone wanted to go to the same shopping centre as us.

I could slightly hear the noise of the police siren.

The noise got louder and louder. So, it came closer and closer. I was just looking at behind me the whole time and Harry had a worry look on his face. When the police siren was the loudest, I jumped into Harry’s lap, and hugged him so tightly. I am absolutely terrified of the police siren. A part of me liked hugging Harry, he’s so comfortable. I thought I was gonna grab me and force me to get off him, but no. He didn’t do that. He just hugged me back tightly as if he knew that I was scared of police sirens. But, did you actually know that I was scared of them? And if he did then how?

I had my eyes shut and I was still hugging Harry. He didn’t let go of me and I didn’t let go of him. Even though, I don’t know Harry properly, he is a nice lad. I don’t know why I didn’t like him before? Wait, I don’t think I even knew him before my accident.. Well, know that I have im happy that I’ve met him. Very happy. All I could hear was his heart beat. That’s it. Every beat I listened to of his heart beat, was like a jigsaw puzzle begin completed in my life. And that was a nice feeling.

“Niall…. Niall..” I heard someone say, very softly…

“Harry..” I replied, quietly, with my eyes still shut.

“Niall!!!!!!” I felt someone shaking me by the shoulders.

I opened my eyes, wide. It was Liam. And why have we stopped? Are we there already?? What..? 

“You and Harry just froze and stayed in the same position for 10 minutes. Me and Louis tried to wake you both up but you wouldn’t. Everything okay?” Liam told me half the story but I wanted to know the full.

“What were we doing?” I asked awkwardly, but Liam seem to reply.

“Harry woke up after 7 minutes but couldn’t move coz you were still hugging him.. and all you were saying was ‘Harry..’ and ‘Harry..’ and we are at the shopping centre now..”  Liam said smiling. I turned to face Harry and says ‘Good morning!” and gives me that smile that gets butterflies into my stomach. That smile that suddenly makes my heart beat really fast. That smile that makes me smile for no reason. But the question is, why am I feeling like this? I have Liam, so it should be feeling this way for Liam, not Harry…

 But today, I’ve realised something.  I could be really good friends with Harry. Or maybe more..? Okay, let’s not go down that road. I have Liam. But he seems really sweet and kind and funny. All the qualities that I look for in a bo- friend. Just friend. I think..?

________________________________________________________

Hello everyone :)

I've posted this story after a long time i know. 

I hope its LONG enough for you.. I just had to say that.

Enjoy :)

Comment, Vote, Fan/Follow

xx