Chapter 6

Heyyyyy Guys !!

I know i haven't updated in a while but I was just so busy with all these stupid assessments and h.w's i seriously HATE school !!!!!

And people i just thought that u know this that my history teacher just smokes too much and is very old

'Old piece of junk !' what Louis would say lol

@MissPayne1999 would know exactly wat I mean !!!

So here's chapter 6 of 'Memories' !! Hope you like it !!

And another thx to u guys who r reading this story and getting it to 100+ reads !!!

Enjoy!

________________________________________________

Liam's POV

I was so confused. I didn't know how to react.

Louis and Zayn were helping Harry get to another hospital room.

Harry had just fainted right on the spot.

Why does Niall think that me and him are dating? When Ni and Haz are dating.

I felt sorry for the guy. First his boyfriend (Niall) got into a accident and then when he woke up, Nialler couldn't remember him and thought that me and him are dating when we're not -------

"I'm hungry babe, when can we go home Li? Niall looking at me with his crystal blue eyes, worriedly.

"In about 20 minutes, First we need to make sure that Harry's ok because he just fainted right on the spot." I told Niall.

"Babe can I ask you something , if you don't mind?" Niall asked me. I still couldn't accept Niall calling me 'babe' when I only love him as a best friend and a brother.

"Sure thing!" I said with confidence, but still looking worried about Harry.

"Who on earth is Harry?". My face went blank, I couldn't tell him that Harry was his boyfriend. It might cause damage to his memory and I didn't want that to happen at any cost!

There was a awkward silence ..................................

How can Niall remember everyone but not Harry.

I mean how can someone forget their own boyfriend !?

I finally answered. He had waited for an answer for a long time.

"Ummmm...... He's your........-------close......------ I mean ... My close friend! I said nervously, but I couldn't think of what else I could say to him.

"Oh.... How comes I didn't know anything about this 'Harry' guy? I'm your boyfriend. I should know everything about your life and everything that happens every second!!!! Niall said without any breaks. I thought that he was sounding to protective.

He should be resting. He just woke up in the hospital when just having an accident. He's just so hyper active ! The next thing you will know that he'd be jumping on the bed and wanting to order food and then throw it all in the mouth that he had ordered from his favourite restaurant in the whole wide world, NANDO'S !

I wouldn't let him do that because he is still a lot weak p and needs bed rest and plus I 'love' him like a bro and best mate.

I was single and was waiting for that special person to come into my life. I just wanted that person to full up my whole life up with happiness and love! (Awwwww...... So romantic Liam !)

I couldn't tell him that I was single and I wasn't dating him.

I wonder how Harry's doing? Zee and Lou were with Haz, but I was still worried about him. I was the 'Daddy Directioner' so I had to take care of everyone and make sure that everything was treated fairly and everyone was respecting each and everyone.

Suddenly Louis rushed in the room me and Niall were in. I got a horrible thought in my mind that something was wrong with Harry! What if he had a serious effect when he'd fainted ? What if he couldn't remember either of us as well ? The way that Louis came in the room it looked like that something was wrong!

______________________________________________________________________

So how did u like this chapter ?

I know that this chapter is really small but I'm sorry... The next chapter would probably be much more longer

Comment your favourite part of this chapter !

And forget to :

VOTE !

COMMENT !

BECOME A FAN !

Luv ya guys !

Keep reading !