Chapter 4

Harry's POV

There was this lovely lady I met in the cafe, her name was Rachael. I felt like I knew her from a long time ago..... as if i was really attracted to her but I wasn't, well that's what I think,and that's why I went and sat with her.

I wasn't me just going up to her, it was my mind... it had it's own two feet and took me up to her and sat with her.

She had wavy brown hair which was going past her shoulder, she had brown dreamy eyes, soft cheeks, glossy lips and was wearing a cute top with a heart on it and wearing blue skinny jeans.

She had ordered coffee with a slice of chocolate cake, she also offered me to share the cake with me and I accepted! 

She was so sweet and the good thing was that she was single but also a mother. I think I had falling for her brown dreamy eyes and her glossed lips. 

I kept on feeling that my and Rachael had something that connecting us together... I was like I had met her 2 years ago and had a big relationship with her but i don't know what?

I know that Rachael didn't go to school with me or was any of my friends before so why did I feel this connection with her? Anyways she was a mother of two so I had no chance.... But where was her husband? 

I also heard her telling her son to stop talking about their dad. ----- What was the problem? I had to find out some how....But why was I so worried?

Rachael stopped the eye talking and actually started speaking to me from her mouth saying - 

'Are you single? or do you have a girlfriend?!' she said waiting to hear the answer desperately.

I turned back smiling but..... Niall was gone!

Where the hell did he go ? And why didn't he tell me !?

Rachael was giving me a flirty smile but I had to ignore it and run out of the cafe and look where Niall had gone!

 I don't understand how Niall just left me alone without telling me.

~~~

Send message to Niall: -

Niall where r u ???

I'm worried sick!!

Pls call me

Reply ASAP! 

~~~~~~~~~~~

I had already gave him like 10 or maybe 20 missed calls. Where was he?

I just kept on running and running to go and find Niall but I just can't find him! ANYWHERE!

Suddenly I saw a group of people surrounded on the road and an ambulance with the police blocking the roads 

What had happened there? I hurried over there to see how it was

'Please don't be Niall, Please don't be Niall' I prayed and then continued to talk to myself saying 'Harry don't think negative.... It can't be Niall because he is very protective while crossing the road, so it couldn't be Niall'

My eyes had found Niall's phone by the traffic lights. Why was Niall's phone here?

I was so confused. I had lots of questions gathering up in my mind, but couldn't talk to anyone because my mummy told me that don't talk to strangers, you never know what they give you or what they do to you!

I finally decided to go to the front and actually see who is was lying on the floor.

My eyes popped out and filled with water.

My palms went sweatly. 

I couldn't hear anything, just my heart beat getting loud and faster every minute.

The person on the floor lying with blood on the road was none other then - 

My boyfriend.........

Niall 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how did u like this chapter ?

Pls feel free to comment below and vote 

Or even better...BECAME MY FAN!

Keep reading !!! xxxxx

Luv ya lots!