From a Genius' Perspective

A/N: Welcome back. Glad you guys liked my take on Goldie's thoughts. A boy like him can't be bossy all the time. There has to be some reasoning behind it, much like how I think there is some reasoning behind the way some of the brothers act like jerks. Ironically, Carter's chapter comes with the number regarded as being bad luck to some people. Michael certainly would have a fit about it. But let's take a look into the eyes of a 4 year old. Surely he has something to get off his chest.

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING from Five Nights at Freddy's but my OC's.

When the smarty pants of the Afton family stepped into Marionette's office, the first thing the psychologist noted was the 4 year old's attitude. Like always, the look on Carter's face was almost unreadable with the blank expression he was ever so famous of, and the doctor could immediately tell this wasn't any regular toddler. If anything, it reminded the Hispanic woman of a particular redheaded girl genius who also wore glasses.

"Judging by the expression you're giving, no doubt you are questioning my unnaturally high IQ." Carter stated as he climbed onto the lounging chair.

"How did you figure that?"

"After conversing with my parental units and eldest brother, no doubt my name has been brought up numerous times. Still, I expected that after Goldie, you may want to talk to Frederick instead." The little boy stated, his lisp quite evident in his speech. This added to his 'little genius' image.

"Well, let's just say when the mention of a child prodigy is spoken of quite a few times, I just had to see it for myself." Marionette admitted.

"In that case, your curiosity is understandable."

The doctor made a small side note on his notepad. "Perceptive. It seems the family's mentions of Carter being the genius weren't just exaggeration..." She looked back at the toddler. "Now Carter, are you familiar with how therapy sessions go?"

"Aside from the sharing of one's inner thoughts and emotions, I do not know much about such practices unfortunately."

"Yes that's part of it, but I also need to inform you that, if you wish to keep certain information private, I will withhold it for you."

"Understood."

"Now, is there anything bothering you today?"

Carter let out a sigh as he brought a hand to his head. "Quite a lot to be frank...I believe it goes without question that, like the rest of my siblings and parents, I too am deeply troubled by the events that occurred in our usually chaotic abode...nothing at our house has been so astronomically damaging before, and I fear the harm we've done is irreparable..."

"Pretty sure the others feel the same way..." Marionette thought. "Now tell me, what is your take on the events that happened?"

"Like my eldest brother and parents have stated, we instigated our now-embarrassing Brother Fight Protocol when Goldie and Frederick started to fight over a rather expensive piece of fabric that cost only $85.70. Atrocious, I know, but such is fact with two teenaged males with a thing for shopping. During the entire spectacle, I was keeping track of the danger level. Things were calm for a while, but..." The little prodigy paused as he thought of his sister. He could still see the hurt look on her face when she was first getting beaten by himself and the rest of his siblings, followed by the fact she looked as if she'd seen a ghost when all of her siblings visited her yesterday. Tears weld up in Carter's eyes as he remembered his sister almost dying from asphyxiation, followed by the not-so-shocking news of her phobia (to him at least). He saved her life, sure, but it wouldn't do anything about the newfound fear she had of him.