6. The Fear is Real

A/N: Hello guys, welcome to chapter 6. In this very chapter, the middle child of the Afton Family will finally come into contact with one of her brothers responsible for her condition. How will she react? How will Michael react? And what will everyone else think about the encounter? Should be interesting if I set it up properly.

Now, without any delay, let's get on with it!

Disclaimer: I don't own EVERYTHING from Five Nights at Freddy's.

After spending a few minutes hugging each other, Bon finally released his girlfriend. "I know Michael said he broke your arm...but I didn't expect...this..."

"It's...it's not that bad Bon." Elizabeth replied, trying to calm him.

"Not that bad?..." He whispered. "NOT THAT BAD?! LOOK AT YOURSELF LAME-O! YOU HAVE BANDAGES ON YOUR HEAD AND CHEST! SOME OF YOUR TEETH ARE GONE, AND THERE'S EVEN A TUBE CONNECTED TO GOD KNOWS WHAT DOWN THERE!" The Hispanic boy shouted, making the orange-haired girl wince. "I swear, if I see any of your so-called 'brothers', I'm going to...I'm going to...GRR! I'm so angry right now, I can't think of a proper death threat!" He slammed his fists on the bed, causing the girl to jump a little. His breathing was heavy, trying to vent out the overwhelming amount of frustration that was caged within.

Elizabeth looked at her distressed boyfriend in worry. She was used to him being angry, but not when his level of aggression was up to 11. However, she was indifferent to the threats he was making to her brothers. Part of her felt they deserved such retribution, but the kinder side of her didn't wish them to face Bon's wrath. To further complicate this, she heard her parents talking about the punishments her siblings received last night. One side felt it was enough, while the other wanted something more; some kind of revenge to really make it clear just how much his brothers' selfishness hurt her. The more she thought about it, the more she felt a migraine coming on.

The orange-girl shook her head to rid herself of such thoughts. Bon was still enraged, and she needed to snap him out of his little 'episode'. "Bon..." Bon didn't respond. "Bon, look at me..." Still no response. "Please?..." she was practically begging at this point. Finally, Bon turned his head, still holding onto that glare. "I know your mad right now, but...I'm just not sure if more violence is going to solve anything. From what I heard, my parents are already on top of everything, and I don't think they would like another one of their kids visiting the ER..." she explained, hoping that reasoning would soothe him.

In his mind, Bon couldn't believe what he was hearing. Even after getting sent to the clinic, she still held some level of compassion for her siblings. The boy would probably never understand why Elizabeth wasn't angry, but he wished she grew a spine and stood up for herself. Ironically...this was one of her traits that he oddly found attractive, and it gave them a chance to be together. She could have easily told him off the first time he met her in front of her house. But instead, she kissed him (ironically after her brothers convinced her he liked her). He still felt bad for punching her in the face for it. Then, before they officially started dating in secret, that day she insulted him at school and later at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, she never did mean to cause him harm. The girl was just put on the spot by her friends and panicked. After all, he did get some enjoyment with making it seem like he dumped her the very next day (at least to prevent further teasing).

The boy sighed, returning to his mellow state. "I'm sorry, Elizabeth...it's just that...I just wish I could've been there...if I was, I would've been able to at least do something...instead I was at home playing some stupid game..."

The girl placed her hand on his arm, giving him a small smile. "It's ok, Bon. You didn't know what was going on...and speaking of which, how did you find out?"