Not As Dumb As He Appears

A/N: Welp, here's where we will take a look into the eyes of possibly the nicest Afton of all. While he may be dense, I believe Frederick has more going on in that head of his than he lets on. I mean, it's not like he's just blissfully unaware of everything that goes on around him, no matter how forgetful he is. But before that, I need to do a spot check.

Also to note, as of this time of writing, this fic is docked at 1.4k views. Considering this fic started out of a dream I had one night, I never thought it'd get that far. I predict after I put this up it'll reach probably 1.6k. So honestly, thanks for the continued support.

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING from Five Nights at Freddy's. Only some OC's

Inside the Afton House, all was eerily quiet. Not a sound could be made, the crickets were either absent or dead, and worst of all, night time made it so dark that you could only see anything with the occasional flash of lightning from the storm raging outside. The only audible sound was the tapping of rain hitting the roof. However, that didn't mean nothing wasn't stirring in the abode. If one were to pay attention closely, they could hear panicked breathing coming from the inside of one of the kitchen cabinets.

Elizabeth was clutching Circus Baby tightly, her whole body shaking not only out of fear, but because she was completely soaked. She had done it again. She made her brothers angry at her with her selfish desires, and this time, they made it very clear they weren't going to forgive her. Tired of feeling overshadowed by her brothers, all she wanted was to put some kind of award in the trophy case to show that she, like her siblings, could get some kind of recognition in the world. It was no surprising that Mike had sports trophies, Christopher had awards in the music business, Carter's Nobel Prize, Charles pageant wins, Goldie actually had a few awards he had gotten from past Spelling Bees, and even Frederick got a certificate at one point for designing such an amazing piece of fabric that it baffled the judges. All of her brothers had gotten an award in some forn, even Linx did a few times (at which Elizabeth was still wondering how a baby could earn an award), but for her? She had nothing to show for it.

As such, she sought to earn one by any means, which resulted in a few embarrassing moments. However, once news of a video contest came up at her school, the middle child saw this as her ticket to stardom. Unfortunately for Elizabeth, people found a Cam of all things more interesting than her cool daredevil stunt, which lead to her going for comedy instead thanks to Alex. Sadly, he didn't mention that she shouldn't post embarrassing moments of her siblings without their consent. Just about all of her school-bound brothers became outcasts as a result, and the worst part? Elizabeth still didn't win anything. Linx was the only one spared from this turmoil as he was just an infant. The argument from earlier was clear as day in her head.

"I literally can't believe you Elizabeth! Is THIS what you wanted?!" Goldie yelled, showing her the kinds of remarks she got on her video.

The girl quickly shook her head. "N-N-No, I didn't mean-"

"Didn't mean what? To win? To bring us down to your level?! That is such a lie!" Christopher shouted.

"I bet she was going to say 'I didn't mean to humiliate you. I just wanted to win a stupid trophy and flaunt it!' Yeah right!" Mike said in a snarky tone.

"B-But Alex said if I tried comedy, then I might've had a chance..."

"Oh, so you think posting our most embarrassing moments is FUNNY?! Even I wouldn't stoop that low!" The comedian barked.

"Look boys, I'm really sorry! Just give me a chance to-" Elizabeth started.

"No Elizabeth. You have NO chances now. Nothing you say will convince us otherwise that what you did wasn't an act of covetousness." Carter stated.