Chapter 21~ Date night

Only 5 days gad passed, I put on my ruby red lipstick and a white dress, and the same red heels I wore on our first date, good times. I stood in front of my mirror, I didn't even think I could ever love again, and then this? I hoped that everything would end up good, or at least it wouldn't be awkward in some way. I brushed my hair, put on makeup and I was ready to go! I texted V once I was ready.

---------------------------------------------------------
                       🐻Tae Tae🐻

🐻Tae Tae🐻: Hi Jennie!
                                                          You:   
                       Hi, im ready to go now

Tae Tae🐻: Perfect, I forgot your address mind sending it again?

                                                          You:
                            Ofc, it's *************

🐻Tae Tae🐻: Ok, see you soon, I'll be there in about 15-20 minutes😀!

                                                             You:
                        Ok see you soon, bye!😄
---------------------------------------------------------
I placed my phone in my purse and waited for V to get here, I haven't seen V in so long that he actually forgot my address, he always used to come over when we were together, I haven't seen how long ago that was it seems like it was only yesterday. A knock hit my door, it scared me a bit. I opened the door and V was standing there in a tux with a rose in his hand for me his black tux looking incredible my mouth almost dropped he grabbed my hand as we went to his car he drove me to a restaurant a couple blocks away from my house, he got out the car once we were there and opened my door for me. It was romantic, I couldn't hide the blush on my face as it hand grabbed my hand he opened the car door for me, he checked us in and sat me down just near the bathroom and the door, how clever huh. We talked, laughed, ate and everything was perfect, the click as our champagne bottles touched each other's it was like a dream.
---------------------------------------------------------
(Book is almost done whos excited!)