•Chapter 17~Tears•

We, had finally arrived at the U.S and immediately got a taxi, to the hospital my family was at.
--------‐‐-------------------------‐‐-----------
"Thank you yoongi!" I said to the taxi driver, as we immediately entered the hospital. "Hello! You my names Namjoon. Are you here to see family. Or is it an emergency?" The kind sir asked. "Vist, please." Taehyung said. "Of course!" Namjoon replied. "Last name?" He asked. "Kim." "Ok, room 37 down the hall." He replied. "Thank you!" I said. He waved and smilied at us showing off his dimples. We ran down the hall to room 37. We entered the room. "Dad!" I said while immediately, hugging him and crying. "Jendukie!" He said, tae just stood at the door, just wishing his father was like that. "Oh, you brought V?" My  to Dad asked. "Hi." Tae said in a quiet tone. "Just be-" My Dad said. All the sudden V starts crying. Nobody knew why, and neither did I. "Taehyung?" I asked. "You alright?" He didn't respond. "V?" I said. "I just wish I- had a Dad like yours." V said while crying with his head down near the oak brown door. "But V, you always said your Dad was a good businessman?" My Dad asked. "We-well I lied. He verbally abuses me, an- and he's rude and very judgemental." He said while my Dad ran and gave him a hug. "But, I-I basically broke your daughter's heart. Why are yo-you nice to me." He said while wiping his nose. "Taehyung, listen my Dad always told me. Never hold grudges against people, because they can be such great people like you." My Dad said. "You think of me like that?" V asked. My Dad smilied. "I've never heard Jennie say that she hates you." My Dad said. "Thank you, you're the Dad, I've wanted and needed, also am I worthless?" V asked. The room got silent and everyone stopped smiling and had a face of confusion on them. "Of course, not who told you that?" Me and my Dad asked. "My Dad." Tae said like nothing was wrong. "You're not and don't every think that, you're a very handsome and young man." My Dad added. "So, did they wrap up, mom's body." I said, while V wiped his tears. "They haven't yet Jendukie." My Dad added. My Dad opened the curtains, and kissed my Mom's forehead, and mouthed the words "forever in my heart." I looked and burst into tears. V hugged me as my Dad layed his head down on my Mom.
I held on tightly as this was something big to take in, I never thought she'd die in a matter of weeks, my Mom had a very weak immune system, which made it a tough battle for her, my Dad would send me pics of My Dad and her, all the time before she got her illness. Those were the good days, she was such a good person, when I was young she'd always force me to donate to school food drives, becuase she wanted to make kids smile, she supported my dream of becoming a singer more than my Dad did, just seeing her go, was really hard. V acted just like me right now, when me and my family went to go see him at the hospital when his mom died. Now it's my turn to feel that feeling. When we went to go see V when his mom died, it was only him and his sister there, he never said why, but I'm starting to get it now.
-----‐----------------------------------------------------------
A few hours had passed, and it was about 5 almost 6 in the morning, and me and V, took a a taxi to a nearby hotel, and quickly checked into the hotel system. "Room 44." The hotel worker said with the name tag Jin.
"Thank you. Sir." Tae said. We walked to the elevator, and went to the fourth floor and the 44th room. Tae pressed the room card on the door button, and slowy opened the dorr door and we both sat down and unpacked. "Uhm, Tae, I wanna say thanks for comin-" All the sudden he kissed me. "Jennie. We haven't gotten the time to talk and you've asked me why I left you. So I've decided that I should explain." He said. "When we broke up that night I had my reasons. I was battling depression and I didn't want to hurt you in anyway. Next, I felt like I couldn't be good enough for you, becuase of, ugh you'll think I over react about my Dad for no reason, but I let him break me, and said lots of rude things and sometimes said that, he'd be making three times the amount of money if me and my sister were dead like mom. Yes, I do realize that your mom just passed, and just a pile of stuff all clicking in right now, but I realize that I do miss you, and I was rude, but I have my father's business and I have no clue what to do." He said. "Well, then get a new job, who cares if you're not a head line of your family's business. You can start your own business. Have you ever dreamed of some random company of your dreams?" I asked. "Well, I've always dreamed to start a kpop company called 'Big Hit Entertainment'." He said. "Then follow your dreams. I'm tired anyways. Night" I said. "Night." V replied. We both headed to bed as it was really late. I still couldn't piece everyhing together it was much for me.
-----‐----------------------------------------------------------