•Chapter 10~A Different Story

It was 12:35, I had already finished unpacked my groceries and was binge watching, The Good Docter ~Ding Ding~ My phone, it was tae. Why not, I'll answer it. "Uhm, hello?" I questioned. "Yeah, so. Look, meet me at midnight square tomorrow night. At 8:00 if that works, I'm not in my best state right now." He said. "Oh, yeah of course. I totally understand."
I said. He hanged up, I knew he wasn't ok, I mean I dated him why wouldn't I know? Heh, but if he, cancels on me again, he'd never call late at night, he's someone that likes to sleep. Something, just something told me, he really thought of me as something. I mean out of all people he, called me. I yawned. It was 12:56 and I really needed to get in bed, I didn't have time to change so I got in bed and fell asleep.
--------‐‐-------------------------‐‐-------------------------‐‐
It was 8:00 in the morning, great I'm late for work. Eh, sue me. I sat up, gazing at the rising sunset with the shining stars and colours of reds, yellows, oranges and pinks. It was amazing, I stepped out of bed and pick out a warm fluffy sweater wih blotches of pinks and purples, with white Adidas leggings. I went into the shower for a good 20 minutes. I got out of the shower and got into the outfit I picked with some converse sneakers. I got my kitty crossbow bag and, decided to take a walk down my street, I've been so busy that I haven't had any time, just to take away all my thoughts, and to admire the beauties of South Korea. The tree's, looked so beautiful. It is, really the little things that count. I was in a pretty good *** mood, I'm not going to lie. This walk was fun. I'd thought, I'd go to the coffee shop, and check up with Irene.
--------‐‐-------------------------‐‐-------------------------‐-
I got to the coffee shop, and everyone one was standing looking at pay raise papers. I stepped into Irene's office. "Hi!" I said while waving. "Hi! So if you haven't notice. Your regular checks have went down by $2. Irene said. "What?!?! That's alot, what happened?" I questioned. "Well, when you started leaving on and off. Yesterday people thought they could to. She said. "But, I called in the first day- I don't understand!?!" I asked. Irene sighed. "Jennie, they didn't know, you called. You called almost at lunch break. I don't know what to say." She said. "Ire-." She paused me. "Boss. Boss, that's what you call me. We've lost our highest paying customers, like Taehyung kim for example. Go you have the shift off. She said. I nodded. Then walked away. It makes no sense. Someone reported something or did something, I don't know. Ugh, great way to ruin my day. I just walked home, it didn't make any sense, "lunch break?" Did I do something to her, I had a feeling that she might of fired me. I couldn't think about it.
(Don't forget to vote!)
--------‐‐-------------------------‐‐-----------