•Chapter 13~ The Truth•

Irene Pov •
Yes, there was a reason Irene fired Jennie. Before Jennie dated tae, tae dated Irene, he broke up with Irene to date Jennie kim. After she heard Jennie and tae continually talking on and off, it bugged her. She also has seen Jennie text taehyung. A burning rage inside didn't want to see Jennie, she felt like hurting Jennie in some way. Even if she fired here, they got closer, and closer. "What have I done, I'll get rid of her, trust me. I will." Irene said.

Flashback
Irene~ "This is the day, 4th anniversary!"

Irene~ "Okay, time to drive to midnight square."
--------‐‐-------------------------‐‐-----------
Irene walked along the path, untill she saw taehyung, kissing Jennie.

Irene~ "WHAT! TAE."

Taehyung~ "Irene, we're over. I had already explained everything to Jennie. She's not mad."

Irene~ "H-how could you do this to me-"

Taehyung~ "I guys gotta do, what a guy's gotta do. Cut the tears and head home."

Irene~ "I HATE YOU!"
--------‐‐-------------------------‐‐-----------
It was different when tae broke up with Jennie, he did that becuase of this mental health, and verbal abuse. He broke up with Irene, becuase she was very cocky, and would get jealous easily, the would fight alot. With jennie, he was more calm, they always called themself taennie, with Irene they would call themself Vrene. Tae and Irene never had a big connection they only did in high school, they're connection got worse when they started dating, Irene would be picky about taehyung friends. It made him loyal after he dated Irene. Of course, Jennie was someone who trusted him, loved him, didn't fight with, and was there for him, unlike Irene. They never felt connected they were more in love in high school, than they did before. Tae knew, Irene still liked him, Irene was someone who got jealous alot, and never got over the littlest things, Irene never let taehyung have girl friends, only boys she did that because she thought tae would cheat on her with them.
--------‐‐-------------------------‐‐-------------------------‐
"Was, I controlling?" She asked herself. "I couldn't be I just wanted, th- the best for him right?" She said. "Did he feel free around me?" She asked. "Get it together Irene once he realizes Jennie just a suck up loser, he'll come back to me. Obviously." She said.
--------‐‐-------------------------‐‐-----------