•Chapter 15~ The Perfect Dress•

A few weeks had passed by, and I had to go with Lisa to get her dress. I needed to take a break from everything and have fun, without going to a bar.
--------‐‐-------------------------‐‐-----------
I didn't know what to wear, something comfy or fancy? I think comfy will do. Lisa wouldn't like if I over dressed. I picked out a white tee shirt, with some high rise jeans and converse.

--------‐‐-------------------------‐‐-----------
I was finally ready, this was a big part of lisa life and I just couldn't miss it. I just, maybe just a little hope she invited, tae. It's been a couple of weeks since I've seen him, I needed to know if everything was ok, but didn't have the guts to do it, I really needed to get a move on.

--------‐‐-------------------------‐‐-----------
I finally got there, a a dress store near the more expensive side of South Korea, I was starving. "Jendukie!!" Lalisa said. "Oh my gosh!!!! Liz!!!" I said, "Wait, hold up. You invited tae?!!" I questioned. "Maybe, I mean he's a friend of mine I didn't want to be rude ok?" She said while lifting her eyebrows at mean giving the "Your so childish look." "You know what, this is your special moment. I won't ruin it." I said while sighing. "Ok, good. Now we have some dress shopping to do." She said while giggling and pulling me to the seats. "Welcome! To Mrs. Perfect 부티크! What a lovely girl! Lalisa right?" The beautiful lady in a red jumper. "That's me, but you can call me lisa." Lisa replied. "Perfect! My name's Minji! Call me Min!" Min said with an excited tone. "Shall we start?" Min asked. "Of course." Said lisa. "Right this way!" Min said. Lisa and Min went to the dress area while I tried having a talk with tae. "Hey, tae!" I said. "Hi." He said with a cold voice. "Are you doing alrigh-" He paused me. "Hush, don't need it."
He said. "What the-, thats rude by the way." I said. "Do you think I care, just becuase we kissed dosen't mean anything." He said. "You were never rude to mean, and all he suddon, all this attitud!?!" I said. "You don't need to know my personal life, like why on earth do you care? We are over! You hold so many things against you. Why?" He said. "Let's go iver there and talk. I walked over with tae to the corner of a wall. "Uhm, I. Just". I said. "No justs ok? Just explain what do you not get about the words we are over?" He said. Tears fell down my face. "Look ok? Maybe I do like you everytime, I'm around you I feel happy and safe. I truly am lost without you, and I am just some dumb heart broken girl, but I can't handle it!! Your hard to get over, ok? Does that answer you?!?" I said while sobbing. "I-" He said. "But why?" "I should go, tell lisa she probably doesn't need me in her life, and you don't need or every wanted to hang around me." I said.
--------‐‐-------------------------‐‐-----------
                 Taehyung Pov:
I felt, so bad. Seeing her cry like that. I should of just told her anything, Jisoo kept telling me I'm turning into my dad. My sister doesn't want me to go into that depressed and suicidal world anymore, she says I should just quit, but my job and, everything. Maybe, she's right I am being into my dad, but the horror of that it's just disgusting, I couldn't put it into words. Jen, just exited the store without saying a word.
(Hope you guys enjoying, happy Thanksgiving Americans and have a wonderful Christmas everyone! C: omg just found out bts going to the Grammys HEHHRIRJRBFUEONDHDKDD)