•Chapter 2~Another Sight•

Jennie woke up, exactly at 6:30. Ready for work. She opened her pink and midnight black closet, and grabs a hot pink sweater and golden leggings with black accents. Then grabs her black sky white jacket and walks away.

She walks up to her suv then, slowly puts in her keys, and drives off.

|- |--|--|--|--|--|

She arrived, when she saw one of her bestfriends who've recently flown from the U.S. "Omg! Rose!! Its been so long!!!" She cried. "Jennie!!!!" Rose said excitedly. They huged in excitment and started there shift.

-------------------------------
A few minutes had passed by, and suddenly she sees taehyung kim, taetae for short. Her heart sank. He walked up and immediately said, "Double double no cream." Leaving me speachless. I just stood there. He replied. "Are you going to just stand there?" I unpaused and went to make his order, seeing rosie i said, "Taetae's right there!" She chuckled. "Make his order then." Rosie said, i was blending things and got his order ready i went to the counter. He just gave the cash and said nothing. Finally, grapsing for breath. I got a hold of myself. I couldn't believe my eyes. I thought i was overreacting which i totally was.

-----------------------------
Work finally ended and I, took my jacket. Then locked up for the night.
I got my keys and unlocked my SUV. Then headed home.