•Chapter 11~Deprived Kiss•

It was exactly 7:57, just three minutes, till I could see tae. "I need to wear something nice. Hmm." I said. I wore some red silk heels, and a red and white dress. 7:59, I should go now. I got my keys and unlocked my car. Got in and drive to Midnight Square.
--------‐‐-------------------------‐‐-------------------------‐‐I got to Midnight Square and saw tae waiting for me. "Tae!!" I shouted. He ran up to me. "Oh hey, can we talk?" He asked. "Sure, I don't mind." I chuckled. We sat down on one of the benches near the the daisys. "So, it's been a really rough week, for me. My dad, he basically kicked me out of the business an-" He already had started sobbing. "Tae, it's alright." I tried comforting him. "It's been tough for me to, I think I might of got fired, ugh I hate life." I said. "Tell me about." He replied. We walked long the path, it looked pretty dang awesome. "Jennie, why do you still care about me? Why didn't you hate me when we broke up?" He questioned. That was a little different, I wasn't expecting that at all. "Becuase, once you love someone, and they leave you it's hard to let go especially when as close with someone like you." I replied. He was a little shocked. We kept walking. "I didn't know you thought of me like that." He said. "What- love no!!" I said awkwardly. He chuckled. "Jen. You don't ne-." My phone started ringing, I answered my phone. "Dad? Anything you need?" I asked. "Jendukie, your mom she- she, recently been diagnosed with Cystic fibrosis, and the treatments are very expensive, we don't know what to do." My father said. "What- no please no, is there anything I can do, I don't have the money bu-." My father stopped me. My father hung up. "Jennie are you ok?" Tae asked. I burst into tears. Tae hugged me. "It's going to be alright I'm here for you. As I placed my head on his shoulder, I couldn't believe what I heard. "My mom she wa- diagnosed with Cystic fibrosis." I said while balling my eyes out. "Oh my- Jennie I truly am so sorry for you." He said, he held my hands. "Jennie stop crying, we'll do something." He said, it brung back memories of those late nights when I'd cry, and he'd hug me, say its alright and kiss me on my forhead. It was 9:35, the moon looked beautiful, as we both leaned in for a kiss, he soft peachy lips, touched my lips, it just felt so good finally getting back the taste of those lips, I used to have. "Tae, why did you leave me?" I asked. He sighed. "It's complicated." He said. "Jen, I have to go. I'll drop you home." He said. "Sure." I replied. We got to his car, tae called some towing people to tow my car back to my house, I sat in the front seat, and put in my seatbelt, and tae starting driving.
We were halfway on the road. "Tae, thank you for this." I said. "Thank you for that kiss. He smirked. "You playboy." I chuckled. We both starting laughing as we we're almost at my place.
--------‐‐-------------------------‐‐-------------------------‐
We got to my house and tae had helped me get out the car. "Bye tae!" I said while smiling. "Bye Jendukie!" He said and drove home. I got into my house. "I need to text Yeji." I said.

Jennie: "Yeji!! Me and tae kissed!"

•••••
Yeji: "No way! But I'm heading to bed."
--------‐‐-------------------------‐‐-------------------------‐
That girl, she's always sleeping or something, I don't blame her. I took off my heels, still couldn't think about mom. I can't think straightforward, I don't know what to say or think, I need to head to bed. I picked out some comfy clothes in my closet, I turned off my florescent night light and headed to bed.
--------‐‐-------------------------‐‐-------------------------‐