Johnny

"This is my favorite episode!" Two-Bit exclaimed. We were all sitting in the Curtis' living room, and Two-Bit was watching Mickey Mouse. Well, all of us, minus Johnny and Dally. All I could think about was Johnny.

"I think I'm going to go visit Johnny. Do y'all wanna come?" I asked the guys.

"I'll go once I finish my breakfast," Ponyboy said.

I got off the couch and walked out the door. I walked to the hospital, just dreaming about how much pain Johnny is in right now. It isn't fair.

"Hey, Johnny, it's me, (y/n)," I said, walking into Johnny's room.

"Hi, how are you?" Johnny asked, trying to turn his head to see me.

"Um—" I wanted to tell him about how sad I was feeling because I missed him, but I didn't, "how are you?"

"Eh, I'm feeling a little better."

"That's good," I smiled.

"I miss you guys," Johnny said to me.

"We miss you too, Johnny, a lot. The group's not right without you," I said, crying.

"Don't cry, (y/n)," Johnny said, sympathetically.

"I'm sorry..." I mumbled, "I just—"

Johnny passed out again. He was breathing, he was just asleep.

"I love you..." I whispered. By now, I was crying my eyes out, but trying to be as quiet as possible to not wake Johnny up. The door burst open, startling me. It was Dally, he looked fine, just a few cuts on him.

"Hey!" Dally shouted.

"He's asleep," I said, quietly, getting off of my chair.

"You cryin', (y/n)?" Dally asked.

"Uh, yeah—a little," I said, wiping off my tears.

"He'll be fine," Dally said, closing the door behind me.

"I hope so," I said.

We walked in the door of the Curtis house, Dally in front of me. He burst open the door, everyone started howling out of excitement that Dallas was back home. We drove to get dinner and we went to the drive-in. We saw one of my favorite movies, but I was too focused on Johnny.