10

I got out of the car and my manager helped me with my dress. I took steps forward and greeted some of my co-stars on the way.
Suddenly i looked back hearing some people applauding and cheering...then i saw Irene hand in hand with Taehyung..!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I was not jealous seeing both of them holding hands but i was kinda sad.
But i couldn't show or share my feelings to any one... besides there were so many people around me and being the lead actress of the drama i had to look calm and not cause any trouble. So i decided not to pay much attention to them and carry on with myslef.

End of pov:

You were takling with some of your supporting cast and suddenly you got a phone call. You sincerely excused yourself and made your way to the washroom.

You: hello lisa what's wrong?

Lisa: uh..actually dahyun got into an accident..

You: are you KIDDING ME?! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!

lisa: HEY HEY...ITS OKAY SHE IS FINE NOW....YOU SHOULDN'T BE WORRIED... i just wanted to let you know.. we all are with her..

You: Thank God! But can you tell me the hospital's name?

Lisa: But aren't you at the party? Anyway its *********(name of the hospital)

You: okayy... see ya soon

With that you hanged up the call and rushed outside to meet your manager.

Your pov:

"Manager...something urgent came up i don't think I'll be able to stay any longer.. just give me the car keys" you said with a worried expression.
" hey.. y/n is everything alright?"
" I'll tell you later " with that you went straight to the hospital.

*time skip *

" you should've been more careful pabo" you said as you took a hold of Dahyun's hand. "Yeah..but i am fine now..And STOP calling me PAbo" Dahyun said with a weak smile.
"Yeahyeah whatever " you laughed .
"But Thanks for coming here" .
" yepp.. gosh its all thanks to Lisa..she was the one to call me".

Lisa showed a heart to me( gosh she is soooo funny)

"Ahhh stop being so cute Lisa ah my heart's gonna explode now" i said with a funny face

"Ahhh stop being so cute Lisa ah my heart's gonna explode now" i said with a funny face. " Then let it explode ". "Wooòooooo" everyone said in Unison.
" okay okay..guys i should get going my manager must be worried and Dahyun ah please take care of yourself okay? Bye bye guys love you all".

End of pov:

Meanwhile:

"I actually mean it irene, i have been waiting for you since years and i am so lucky to have you " he said tracing her skin with his cold fingers sending chills down her spine.

"Me too " and they leaned in for a kiss
The kiss was sweet yet passionate, it was a long awaited kiss...which filled both of their hearts .

They both pulled out from the kiss and made an eye contact...they both were on fire. No one spoke up until She broke the silence.

"Let's go Taehyung ".

An: Soooo here's the next one and yeah i think...this story might end soon soo...🤧you might wanna support me💕💕💕

AND AGAIN... you might wanna check my short story which is basically a Kim Taehyung ff.. just take a look at my profile. 😄😄

Byee💕💕