12

They both pulled out from the kiss and made an eye contact...they both were on fire. No one spoke up until She broke the silence.

"Let's go Taehyung ".

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

You went straight to your manager and told him what actually happend.
And even before you telling him about Dahyun's incident it was already on the news headlines so he already had a slight idea of why you abruptly rushed out of the party.

Now you're at home just scrolling down through your phone and...you saw something which you shouldn't have seen..

News headline:

BREAKING NEWS

FAMOUS ACTOR KIM TAEHYUNG WAS CAUGHT KISSING HIS
CO-STAR BAE IRENE.

CLICK DOWN THE LINK BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION.

You were taken aback seing that article and quickly clicked that link which made your condition more worse.. it was a picture of Taehyung and Irene kissing.. you didn't wanted to believe those rumours because it was very common to spread those rumours by the antis to present a bad image of the celebrities to everyone.
But you were still kinda worried or sad...you didn't knew what that feeling was but it was strange and absolutely not giving any good vibes.

You then went to wash your face and get some fresh air..then you found our that your Ring was missing...
The ring which V gave to you.

You tried to find it everywhere in the best possible way but all your work was in vain.. you could never find that ring..

With that 1 week already passed and you came to know that the rumours were true... ever since then Irene barely texted you...and about Taehyung? Well you both were still acting in the k-drama together...he actually never noticed your love and never noticed that he was killing you inside but you also felt some sort of guilty because Irene was one of your best friend...and you were not much happy for them....you love both of them but for some reasons your mind doesn't want to accept the fact that Irene and Taehyung are dating...and to everyone's surprise Their fans actually supported them.

More time started passing and along with the changing time you also started to change...you worked more harder then ever and became one of the most famous people worldwide.
You were came to be know as the
"Savage Queen". You were totally changed....but there was one thing which never changed about you..
Your feelings for Taehyung.

You were now sitting comfortably on the couch watching tv...then you saw
A Tv programme where Both Taehyung and Irene appeared together...you waited for a split seconds before wanting to change the channel but something caught you off guard...a question

"So can guys please tell us about those cute couple rings on your finger's? " the interviewer asked Taehyung and Irene.

You were shocked to see that irene was wearing the same ring as yours which v gave you...
You thought if actually Irene stole it from you but again you thought that it was too silly of you to think something like that of your friend.

" actually its a very long story haha.."
Taehyung told the Interviewer.
"Ah i see..could please tell us..i mean everyone wants to know about your sweet relationship with Irene. You guys are one of the most supported celebs" .

" well actually..i gave her this ring a very long time ago.. i think about when we were 6 or something haha...right?
Taehyung asked Irene
"Haha...yeah i- i- mean we were like only 6" she said with a rather nervous tone.

" actually i had to leave korea due to my father's business so i brought these rings for both of us and i personally wanted to give her this ring before moving... i was waiting for her since then but look at me now..i really found her". Taehyung said as he look at Irene.

"Woo! That's a really amaing love story.. i mean i think you guys are really meant for each other and it was fate who made both of you meet haha".

You were there still sitting on the couch but you were crying your eyes out. The man for which you waited so damn long was none other than Taehyung.. he was V.. the cute little boy who never told you his name and have you that pretty ring.

But how could he go out with Irene? He never gave that ring to her..it was you not her..

Your pov:

"I have no idea what's happening in my life. The boy for which i have been waiting for years never came or actually he was with me most of the time and i never came to notice?
HOW!? AND my friend Irene...or i say the girl which i thought of as a friend actually started going out with him? I remember telling her the story of me and v and she did this to me?! Haha..FUCKING GREAT!!"

End of pov:

An: Ending will be soon.😁

And i made this chapter kinda long..
Ahhh please don't let my hard work die🤧