16.

"Taehyung i thought that you were stuck in some important work".

"No dear your boyfriend wasn't stuck at any type of work he just simply had sex with me...duh". " bitch how can you say that to my boyfriend and Taehyung do you mind explaining what is this shit?!" Irene spat at both of them.

Y/n just rolled her eyes at her. "Irene she is not lying... i was actually drunk so..we kinda hooked up...i am so sorry i can explain ". "No need to explain anything TAEHYUNG!?" Irene said as she slammed the door and left and Taehyung left behind her...well what can you expect from him..as he was blinded by her flithy love anyways.
As for y/n she just stood there doing nothing because she was starting to loose all her patience. She had no idea what was going on...after all these years she was still in love with him...even tho he hurt her multiple times...but today he crossed the line...He didn't even gave her any proper explanation and just left.

She thought to herself that it was finally her time to move on...from him. She came to know that kindness is weakness sometimes...now all she could do was to be strong enough to stand for herself and start a new journey.

€●€●€

Walking through the grey pavements of her neighborhood she saw a small boy holding a packet in the middle of the road. It was raining heavily and she could see the boy already soaked in rain water. Luckily she had her umbrella with her and made her way towards the child.

"Hey..young boy are you lost? Here take this umbrella with you okay? ."
"Sister...i-i think i am lost...i want to go home but i am too afraid to go alone".
"Its okay...I'll take you home..okay? Now stop crying." She said wiping off the invisible tears which had already been washed due to the rain.

Next day:

Right now i am taking a shower to lighten my mood. Yesterday was such a messy day. I wonder what goes inside some people's mind...some people takes love too easily...i don't know if i should be angry at Taehyung but he fucked up this time for sure. He should have at least listen to me when i was telling him the truth. I feel like hating him right now .....nothing is same

I made myself coffee and got comfy on my couch.

*ding dong*

The bell suddenly rang...i looked up towards the clock and it struck 11pm
Who could be at this time..its too late.
Call me careless but i was too tired for some weird shit so i decided to ignore it..
*ding dong*

Ughh the bell rang again..i was born without patience so i went to open the door without thinking twice.

"Who is it at this time-"

"Please i need help "

"You-"