24.

"Let's go babe" i look over at Jungkook and gave him a smile before leaving the place hand in hand.

----------------------××××××××××----------------------

Taehyung 's Pov:

Y/n just left with her so called boyfriend and i am just speechless right now....i don't know what just happened. What? Was the girl from my childhood really y/n and not Irene? Why does it feel like everything is going wrong?! Why does it feel like y/n is right?! WHY DOES IT FUCKING FEEL LIKE I ACTUALLY LOVED Y/N AND SHE WAS RIGHT!? WHY DOES IT FEEL LIKE I FUCKED UP REALLY BAD THIS TIME!

I turned to look at Irene. I hold her shoulders. " IRENE...please tell me the truth!!..... was Y/n right? Was she? FUCKING TELL ME IRENE WAS Y/N REALLY RIGHT?! ARE YOU REALLY NOT THAT GIRL FROM MY CHILDHOOD?!" I was shouting crazily at her while continuously shaking her shoulders not even caring of my surroundings anymore.

"I...Taehyung i can re..really explain" she said while sobbing.

"THEN FUCKING EXPLAIN!..." i hold her hand and point out the couple ring from year's ago that she is wearing.

"This Irene..tell me honestly does this ring really belongs to you?  Did you stole it from y/n? Look into my eyes Irene and for fuck's shake just say the truth"

"Tae...i- i am so- sorry....i really am".

No. It can't be. I can never be. Is Irene really speaking the truth...

"No please stop...i-...please tell me its not true....please tell me that you are actually that girl whom i met years ago...please.." i said finally breaking down into tears and kneeling down on the floor.

I never thought that my life would turn out like this way. I am so disappointed. I have lost y/n....

Jungkook's pov:

I am now sitting on the couch with y/n sitting right beside me. I am still shocked as to what happened earlier.

Actually when y/n said she was going somewhere. It just didn't felt right to me. Like something was going to happen so i decided to follow y/n to wherever she was going. I was watching her talking to two people. Just as i was observing that i saw that the other girl stood up and was about to do something to y/n. I am glad i could stop her in time.

Suddenly things started to go the other way and y/n ending up calling me as her boyfriend. Not gonna lie i was really taken aback but i decided to play along just for y/n's shake.

Now i am here sitting beside her and it's really getting awkward.

"Y/n-"
"Jungkook-"

We both said at the first time.

"Uh..you go first-"
"You go first-"

We again both said at the said time but this time we laughed. But then we both became silent.

"Jungkook, i am really sorry for what happened earlier. Well you must be confused and i shoulder have put you in this matter but i had to. But promise me you'll listen to what i will say now"

"Hey..y/n don't be like that...i didn't mind as to what happened earlier and i am sure there was something behind all of that and i will listen to you...i promise " i said giving her a warm smile.

Y/n's pov:

I explained everything to jungkook. From the very beginning when i met Taehyung and fell in love with him till to this day when i left him and fell out of love with him. Finally it feels like i really removed some heavy burden off my mind.