9

YOUR POV:

"Y/n are you invited to the party today!?" Irene asked with an excited face. "Ofcourse i am c'mon i am the lead actress after all " i said with a funny voice. "Yeah..youre right tho sooooooo what are you planning to wear for the party cause thats gonna be hot?" She asked. " ahh..i am not sure but i think an elegant red dress would be a perfect fit". " ohh sounds nice tho..ahh i have no idea..what i sould wear but lemme go and check my closet cause its almost time for the party! Byee see ya at the party!"

I am super excited for the party cause Taehyung is gonna be there.what if....he asks me for dance....ahhhh i have done shooting with him so many times but i still get nervous when i talk to him tho... anyways lets get ready!

I decided to wear this elegant red dress..

I have always wondered what kind of girl does Taehyung like

I have always wondered what kind of girl does Taehyung like..maybe just for a second.
But i am whipped for Red dresses...cause they just really make me stand out, and i like red roses too..actually they are my favourite flowers...ahh the queen of flowers is Indeed everyone's favourite..
Snapping back from my thoughts i called Irene.

You: yo you ready hun?

Irene: yeahhh almost...i will be waiting for you at the party cause someone will be picking me up!

You: okay! See ya there...
I quickly hanged up and got out of my house only to meet by my manager waiting for me..
I still wonder who is gonna pick Irene tho...but anyways thats not my business...
I just want to present my best to everyone as being the lead actress..

My heart was racing a bit faster cause i was finally in front of that place..ahh its soo huge..

I got out of the car and my manager helped me with my dress. I took steps forward and greeted some of my co-stars on the way.
Suddenly i looked back hearing some people applauding and cheering...then i saw Irene hand in hand with Taehyung..!

*(Yeahhh..i know its short but 😚)*