13

Your pov:

"I have no idea what's happening in my life. The boy for which i have been waiting for years never came or actually he was with me most of the time and i never came to notice?
HOW!? AND my friend Irene...or i say the girl which i thought of as a friend actually started going out with him? I remember telling her the story of me and v and she did this to me?! Haha..FUCKING GREAT!!"

End of pov:

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

You decided to talk to taehyung about this matter and tell him that you were the actual girl for whom he was actually waiting for since years. You were not sure if he was gonna believe you but you were one of those people who never gives up. So gathering all the courage you decided to meet him.

Ongoing call:

You: hey Taehyung sunbaenim. Can please meet me at the ****park.

Taehyung: but i am kinda busy with Irene...you know its gonna be our 2 year anniversary.

You: i don't care or need to know about those stuffs but i am kindly saying that it's actually urgent.

Taehyung: ah..okay but that should be quick.

Call ended.

You quickly got dressed up and went to the park.And to your surprise he was already there.

"Hey Taehyung" . " oh hey y/n..so what's the matter?" He asked.
"Actually i wanted to tell you something about your past...i mean our past..". "Come to the point".

"Okay! So... about the ring you said on the interview that you gave it to Irene when you guys were like only 6? Well that girl was not Irene but me...
I know it might sound stupid but i have been waiting for you to come since years...she stole the ring from me and just lied to you.".

"Are you fucking Kidding me?! C'mon i feel like i just wasted my time with Irene to come and listen to all these bullshit of yours i am going and don't even try to say mean things to Irene and don't ever call me if you have something like this to talk about ".he said being angry.

"No..! I am not lying Taehyung just listen one more tim--"
A loud sound could be heard. He slapped her. It was too quick for her to feel the pain and realise what just happened.

" SHUT THE FUCK UP Y/N!!" He shouted at her face.
" I AM NEVER GONNA SHUT UP KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG..
IT YOU THINK I AM LYING THEN WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING GO AND ASK HER IF SHE KNEW THE NAME 'V' THE NAME WHICH YOU ONLY TOLD HER?! AND ASK HER IF SHE KNEW WHAT HAPPENED THAT DAY?! ". You yelled on the top of your lungs.

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY... UNDERSTAND? YOU BETTER DO".

But still you again tried to call his name...

"Please trust me i am that girl taehyung please....i need you WAIT DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE...SHE IS LYING...NO WAIT!" Y/n cried her voice nearly cracked and there she stood with a broken heart and some memories.

with that he glared at her one more time and made his way out of the park.. it was again raining and she was again crying and he was also again disappearing from her sight..the only difference was that that last time it was happy tears but this time its sad tears.