20.

Y/n's Pov:

Two weeks have passed since that incident. I don't know about Taehyung anymore. Maybe it's better to stay away from him and his life.

Meanwhile, me and Jungkook became really close with each other like before
He truly is such a gentleman. No one has found out that i am living with him ateast it isn't in the news headline. At least not yet.

He helps me a lot with almost everything. And is super nice to me.

Right now i am here waiting for my makeup to be done, since i have a photo shoot today with The Wkorea magazine.
I am feeling really happy and beautiful today.

I am trying a really new concept today.
The one which i have never tried before.  It's a hot and sexy concept. I was shy at first and was a bit insecure but after wearing the dress i feel extremely gorgeous.

Today i also decided to bring jungkook with me since he said he really wanted to see these stuffs and he was bored staying inside anyways so i decided to bring him with me

Today i also decided to bring jungkook with me since he said he really wanted to see these stuffs and he was bored staying inside anyways so i decided to bring him with me. He probably went to bring some snacks right now

My makeup is done and now i am finally ready for the shoot.

Jungkook's pov:

I decided to come with y/n today. I was getting really hungry as y/n was getting ready for the shoot so i decided to go and buy something.

But after i came back. I literally spilled out the drink from my mouth watching the scene in front of me.

My friend y/n was looking so fucking hot and gorgeous in that dress and posing so sexy for the magazine .

She is my friend but not gonna lie tho,she really is a type of girl to give me butterflies.

She is now staring at me, while posing for the camera...dayum...that's hot.

I am trying to keep my inner feelings away..i just can't think stupid stuffs about my friend.

*okay..cut*
Y/n's Pov:

The photo shoot is now finally finished . I noticed that Jungkook was literally starting at me. Maybe because he was seeing his friend in the professional work for the first time.

I am so tired now. I just literally want to go home and rest.

"Yah..Jungkook let's go mate.. i am finally done"

"Okayy! I am waiting outside in my car"

I then went to undress my self and wear some casual clothes. I thanked everyone and took my leave.

But as soon as i opened the door i was shocked to see Taehyung in front of me.

I am literally frozen in my place and he is staring right into my soul.

"Uh..y/n i actually wanted to talk to you".

Wtf.
Is he kidding me?

"Are you kidding me? After all the stuffs you did...you want to talk to me?" I scoffed.

"See..y/n i can explain. Meet me at the ×××××cafe tomorrow. I will wait for you to come".

Saying those words he then left. Jungkook is probably waiting for me. I should leave too.

"Jk! Sorry to keep you waiting".

"C'mon it's fine gurl" we both laughed.
But deep down i am still tensed about what happened earlier.

"Do you want to grab something to eat? I really know a nice cafe just pass this corner". Jungkook suggested me.

His eyes were beaming with excitement so how could not i say yes.

"WOW... Jungkook it's really pretty"
The cafe was just so pretty with light pink and white ombre walls and the furnitures were dark pink with white and light pink table cloth.

And a lot of cute decorating lights were there which gave the cafe a really nice aesthetic look.

"Do you like it y/n?".
"No"
He raised an eyebrow
"Bish i love it"
He started laughing nonstop at my words. It was my first time seeing him smile and laugh like that.

It was the first time i noticed that how he smiles with his eyes first and then his lips.

It was my first time to notice how his eyes would wrinkle up due to laughing too much and how his bunny teeth would be in a beautiful display.

I was in awe...

This man in front of me is starting to give me freaking butterlies after such a long time.

This man... The freaking Jeon jungkook is really growing up on me.

"Your so funny sometimes y/n".

"Oh really? Hahaha as if" i faked a laugh.

"Okay! Let us order something"

We sat on a table near the corner. I was still observing the decorations in the walls then suddenly i heard a click sound.

There i saw jungkook smiling ear to ear while he just took a photo of me.

"Yah! Jungkook why would you do that?! I am probably looking like shit". I
Whinned.

"No way i am gonna delete that. You are looking just so adorable in the picture"
I blushed at his compliment.

"Owww look who is blushing".

"Noo bitch when did i blush" i turned around to face the other way dramatically.

"Order is here"
"Lets eat"

"Y/n you never told me if you ever had a boyfriend or if you have met someone special yet?".

I literally chocked in my food hearing his words.

"Ohh..i am so sorry, here have some water. Sorry i should'nt have asked you that. Maybe you have some horrible memories"

"No..its fine. No need to say sorry" i said giving him an assuring smile.

Now it's time for us to go home.
He opened the door me like a gentleman.

We both sat inside the car then very abruptly jungkook literally  came close to me from his seat...only to secure my seatbelt but before moving away he looked at me right into the eye.
Our faces inches apart from each other.
He took my hands softly and said ,

"Y/n you must know that you mean a lot to me. If you have anything to share and if anuthing is bothering you then you can always count on me. I am always here by your side".