25.

WARNING:

MENTION OF EXPLICIT CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Taehyung's pov:

It's been a long time since that incident.
I loved Irene. I loved her because for me the truth was that Irene was my soul mate whom i met when i was a kid. I was madly in love with her.

But then everything turned upside down. She lied and y/n had to suffer. But i don't blame Irene for all of this because Only I am to blame.

Even if Irene lied i should have tried to know the truth. Y/n was begging me to listen to her but i didn't care. I didn't even gave her a chance to explain anything and now i completely lost her. I FUCKED up bad.

After 6 months I married Irene. And if you are thinking why did i even marry her? Well not because i loved her but because i was bound to marry her.

The agency under which my contract was under embezzlement and they had to take the help of BAE'S company. And unfortunately Irene's Father wad the head of the company. So i was compelled to get married to Irene in order to save my career because i already lost too much in my life so far and now i can't loose my career and become a beggar.

So i finally married her. But i never treated her in a bad way. Maybe she wad not a good human but she changed and regretted. She is the ideal woman who does everything perfectly. She is the best wife.

I treated her in a good way but that doesn't mean i loved her....i used to when i was naive but not now. I treat her in a good way..just like any other husband treating his wife because I don't want to be a bad person anymore. I never was but i was a  foolish who didn't think twice before doing something.

It's been 4 years now and i feel like it's finally the time i should do what i thought i would do because i finally accept that i am a bad person after all.

I called Irene.

"Hey babe..it's our anniversary and i have planned something special but this time we won't go outside but we will celebrate it at our home cause i wanna make it more special this time"

"Aww Taehyung..you're so sweet.
Okay then I'll go and get ready..hurry up and come home babe..I'll be waiting"

"Sure...i am on my way".

After hanging up the call i went to a flower shop to buy some flowers for our anniversary but not red Roses like i always used to give her.....

This time i will give her black Roses....

And i finally took another thing. The most special thing inside my pocket carefully.

I chuckled to myself...Damn surely this will be our best anniversary.

I just reached home and rang the doorbell.  As soon as she opened the door i kissed her aggressively. She kissed me back as i took her to our room. When we were finally out of breath, she spoke up
"Damn..babe..you surely very excited tonight "
"Yeah..i definitely am..."
I looked around and saw how the lights were turned off and only some red beautiful candles were burning.  The bed was decorated with red rose petals on bed sheets. Everything was sexy and elegant.

"How did you like my surprise Taehyung?"

"It's pretty..but not more than mine...i can't wait to show you my surprise babe"

"Ohhh really....then show me i can't wait".

"Sure..it's in my pocket but before that.."
I handed her the Black Roses

"Wow..these are beautiful but why black roses?"

"Cause it's the symbol of hatred "

"Tae..what..it's not funny " she said while smiling a bit.

"Yeahh it is not.  So are you ready for my last gift?"

"Cmon show me already "

"Irene..close your eyes"

I slowly took thing out of my pocket.

"You can open your eyes now"

She opened her eyes only to get terrified

"OMG! TAEHYUNG WHAT THE FUCK!"

"Why...hahaha...you don't like it Cmon i am gonna make you feel like you're in heaven tonight or maybe hell?" I laughed out hysterically like a manic.

Irene was too stunned to speak.
But i broke the silence again

" look Irene. Thank you for everything you did to me from worst to best but let's stop it now. I hope your soul rests in peace " i Again laughed out aloud and even before she could say something i stabbed her , right in her chest..she fell to the bed full of rose petals...her tears falling down her face..and BAM! i stabbed her once my, AGAIN
AGAIN
AGAIN
AGAIN
AGAIN

I INHUMANELY KEPT STABBING HER ALREADY LIFELESS BODY AND NOW THE WHITE BEDSHEET IS COVERED WITH BLOOD.

I SWEAR IT JUST FEELS SO GOOD.

I got up and looked myself in the mirror and Laughed out aloud...i was laughing and laughing..again and again until i saw the blood in my hands...my vision getting blurred.  I am now crying crazily.

"I AM SORRY IRENE. I AM SORRY MOM AND DAD BUT I HAD TO DO IT. I'M FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF MY LIFE"
I Shouted and broke the mirror with a vase that was in the corner on the table.

And the next second. I took out the gun i was having in my left pocket of my pants.

"I deserve this. I love you y/n"

*BAM****

*SILENCE *********

An: sorry not sorry.  Why did i even do that? 🙂