xvi

Saki liked chill days, like laying down in bed watching something or just hanging out with someone she likes. With everything happening, she cant quite grasp what will happen next, or if she will get to have a relaxed day where time moves a little slower.

   Her parents were there, but now they are no where to be seen. She hasnt seen anyone else besides Toga who wore a different attire than the usual school uniform. Other than that, she hasnt seen Shigaraki or dabi, which she could only hope that they will be back soon.

   Saki looks at the small window, only able to see the rain hit the ground. She was in the basement so she only had a limited view.  It was cold in there, but the blanket prevented that. The room was bare, only mold in cracks and dirty water dripping from the ceiling kept her from dying of boredom. She thought of going up, but what if someone attacked her while she was climbing up the stairs?

   I'll stay right here, so the killer wont have a chance at hitting me... She nodded and felt the warm feeling of being proud.

  She felt her eyelids getting heavy, and with each passing second it became increasingly difficult keeping them open. She flopped on the mattress under her, and let the darkness surround her.

________

  All for One was mysterious, he kept all his secrets and life private, not even close ones know. No one knows much about him, he plans to keep it that way. He heard of the UA's first years were going on a camping trio to train. He had his hopes on Shigaraki, god knows what will happen when he fails.

  But he's still learning, theres no need to rush. Thoughts of his student dwindled and replaced with images of the small toddler.

Her quirk could be useful in some situations, and maybe with a little improving and fixing, it could be even stronger than before. Hus thoughts drifted to the future, where he imagined Shigaraki teaching her under his wing, to becoming a successful villain. Teaching her stuff hes been taught, and guiding her in the direction she was born into.

  Right now, shes too happy and optimistic to be even considered a daughter of two infamous villains. Her thoughts on life is too cheerful, in order to fix her she would have ti be aware if the darkness that resides in the world where they favor heroes over minorities and people who are in actual need.

  He would have to act fast, get her fixed and not be corrupted by the world and how they ignore people with actual problems. He doesnt want to live his last breath, seeing her as a hero, he wants to see her causing mayhem in the cities causing panic.

  He has the perfect plan to fix her...

__________

    She looked at the displays in the windows, none of them catching her eye. Uraraka hasnt been one for shopping, even when she had gotten her paycheck, she couldnt bring herself to use it. But now the chance is in her grasp, she should be content, or even happy. She should be enjoying herself, but with her thoughts clouding her emotions its difficult.

   She knows theres something going on with deku. Shes seen the way he looks at the door, or how he looks at a certain teachers lounge. Its been bugging her, she wants to know but in the most respectful way possible. Shes curious, she wants to be the one to relieve of his worries. But even she cant do that if he doesnt come to her.

  Shes been planning on asking him, but hes always gone before she can bring it up to him. It pains her, but she sucks it up and continues on with her day. Plastering a fake cheerful smile and her worries are pushed to the back of her mind.

  She spots a store that carries what she needs, she steps inside and takes note of the chill music and lavender smell. Despite it being a sports store, the vibe it carries is different. It was a little strange, most stores were sporty and had cliche quotes, saying "dont give up!" It was nice to see a change.

   She only had enough to pay for the things she needs. If she saved it, she would be able to have enough for grocery. Should i buy this, do i really need it? No one really knew of her living conditions (except for a few friends), she kept it secret, not wanting to be a burden or have everyone look at her with pity filled eyes. She hated those looks, it filled her with so much anger, she wanted to be someone who people look up to, not the opposite.

  She found the items, payed and left with the store with guilt filling her mind. Its alright, they give food at school, I hope no one notices..

_______

   Izuku walked around the mall, already having bought his things, so he wandered around looking for a place to rest. Everywhere he looked, it seemed that a spot was taken, he sighed and sat on a bench near some plants.

     He scrolled through social media, looking at updates and any new villain fights. He ignored the person who sat next to him, still distracted at the news.

   Finding an article on a recent attack, he relaxes and reads, almost dropping his phone when dry hands wrapped around his throat. His heart rate shot up, and panicked filled his veins. He hears the man say something, but his mind is still trying to comprehend what just happened, and the pulse of his heartbeat loud in his ears, drown him out.

  The voice sounds familiar, and almost uses his quirk on impulse, quick memories of the man at the usj and how he almost died fill his mind.

  His face contorts into a small grin, chapped lips turning upwards in a twisted smile. Hes panicking, but he knows its not gonna help, so with quiet breaths he calms down (or tries to).

  With the grip on his neck, he listens to what the man says and ignores the sinking feeling in his stomach.

  Shigaraki shuffles closer and he can feel the hot (and stinky) breath on his side as he whispers, "we have the girl with us, would be a shame if something were to happen to her..."

  Midoriya is sure hes not gonna sleep tonight.

_______

27k reads

Nice.