iii

[unedited]

It's an awkward silence. Midnight stands at the door, eyes wide, and mouth agape (and a plastic bag in hand). Same goes for all might and the student next to him.

  It's like she did something so great. It was kinda obvious, because his hair reminds me so much of All Might.

  She should be focusing on her slimey feet, or how she can't see her parents–not blowing away people's identity.

  Soon she would have to  focus on the trouble that lies ahead for her little accusation.

   Midnight seems to regain her composure, because she closes the door behind her and places the plastic bag down beside her.

  Her eyes close, and she clasps her hands together. There's a stern expression on her face–no sign of her shock.

  Saki slowly and carefully (avoids the slime footprints) sits down on the couch. She looks down, feeling the heat of embarrassment crawl into her face.

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Why did I call him out! Of course he's not All Might! All Might is big and strong! Not bony and weak!

  Midnight sighs (and unknowingly interrupts Saki's doubtful thoughts), she pinches the bridge of her nose and goes to saki.

   It's silent again and no one makes no move to change it (midnight seems to be the braver one to make the first move). Midoriya is still wide eyed, but a lot more calmer–mixed with confusion. All Might is stiff and if you look closely, you can see tiny beads of sweat run down his sunken face.

   saki was red faced. Hands in her laps, her feet hanging off the couch (light green goo slowly drops on the ground), with her dress pooling around her. Her lavender hair messy in places, and her light brown eyes unfocused.

   She was a mess, basically.

Midnight lifts her chin up (she looks more intimidating, when her red glasses glare in the setting sun), her frown apparent, with her hands behind her back.

   Saki is immediately reminded of her mother. Her heart clenches at the thought.

   Midnight clears her throat, "now, where did you find this.. information?" She crouches to her height.

   Saki blinks. Then the whole world comes crashing down on her.

  WAIT IM RIGHT!? NO All Might is supposed to be this big strong hero, not weak and...

  Wide eyed at her correct speculation, she looks up at Midnight with a doubtful (but weary) smile.

  "I'm wrong...right?" Her words come out shaky than saki imagined.

   Midnight's eyes soften, and the stern expression is gone. Her larger hand caresses the toddlers cheek, and she leans closer.

  She's reminded so much of her imprisoned mother. With that in mind, she slowly leans away.

   *

Toshinori was torn on wether he should tell the kid about his past. But the thought is gone, when midnight tells her that she's right.

  The girl looks so distressed from something she didn't do.

  He looks at his successor, when I told young Midoriya, he took it pretty surprising and didn't believe it. But this girl looks like she did something wrong–whats that on her feet?!

The blonde takes note of her feet, drenched in a light green goo. Must be her quirk. She also has antennas, a shell, and goo. Her quirk is a mutation, an insect maybe?

  *

Izuku looks at All Might and then to Midnight, then lastly, the little girl on the couch. Her feet are covered in slime, her eyes are close to tears, and her fists are clenched.

To guess who All Might is on the spot, she's has to be smart for her age. Well, she was born with villains for parents...but still, to get that right on the first try..

The silence is thick with tension. Midnight stands next to the quivering child and looks to her feet, which brings another question.

  What is this girl's quirk?
Her feet are covered in slime, she has antennas, on her back, she has a small shell. It's obvious what her quirk is, but he wants the girl to say it.

"If you don't mind me asking, what is your quirk?"

  Only for a moment, but her eyes widen and shine for a bit, but is darkened when she looks at her feet again.

   "My quirk is called snail. It's pretty self-explanatory." She looks directly at Izuku, who nods at the answer.

   "No wonder your feet is covered in slime! Here let me change your socks..." Midnight goes to the girl, and they have a conversation about her feet.

  He looks at All Might, who is looking at the ground. He's worrying too much, if he were to tell the girl, he would say that it's something to do with his quirk. It isn't wrong, but it might stop any questions about the time limit.

    Izuku wants to help, but he doesn't know what to do in this kind of situation.

*

Saki holds her feet up, for Midnight to see. She examines her feet, and grabs a napkin from a counter. She comes back and wipes her slimy feet.

   The feeling of a napkin on her feet was ticklish, and she burst out laughing. Saki couldn't care about the others in the room, who looked at her in surprise. She laughed as Midnight cleaned her feet.

   Saki's eyes were closed shut, she couldn't see how shaken All Might was or how Izuku looked slightly relieved.

Midnight stops cleaning her feet and dumps the napkins in the trash. Saki calms down from her outburst and looks around.

   I'm tired... I want to go home.

Saki looks at Midnight, who is getting ready to leave. Midnight sighs, "your gonna stay with me for awhile, until we can find a suitable place for you" she points her finger at saki, who only nods her head.

Saki grabs her shoes and stumbles tying the shoelaces. She grunts as she tries to make a knot. To her relief, the green haired boy, Izuku comes to the rescue.

   He shows her the correct way to tie her shoes (which are cold from her slime) and gives her a warm smile.

   Saki gives a small smile, and hops off the couch. Midnight holds the door open for her, which she gives a small 'thank you'.

   They walk out of UA, and saki looks at the setting sun in question.

  I still don't know where mommy and daddy are...

   Saki looks at Midnights empty hand, and lightly touches it. Midnight looks down in question, and notices her small hand ghosting to hers.

  Midnight smiles and grabs a hold of her hand. Saki yawns and gives another small smile.

   I like Midnight, she's nice...

*

1113 words <3

Sorry if it isn't good :(