xi

Saki was confused. Shigaraki was angry at her for being with nice people who were kind, is she not supposed to be with them.

Are they the bad people? Are they faking it to make her trust them? She doesn't know, but she rather stay with shigaraki since she knows him more. So with that De died, she wakes up and quickly looks for the blue haired man.

  She walks around corners and walks past many closed doors, none of them catching her eye. Lights flashed above her head, and the creaking of a door from down the hallway had caught her attention. When she stared down at the end, all she saw was a large man going in a door.

   The door clicks and silence resumes. Saki with full interest, slowly walks down the hallway, being cautious by walking on her tip toes.

   She tucked her hair behind her ear, as she looked at the door, which was closer. It seemed so much larger than what she imagines.

  Now standing right in front of it, was metal with a door knob that looked to be worn out, rust coating its side. She carefully pressed down on the knob, almost gasping in surprise when it opened.

I wonder if there's toys- or maybe even a better room with cool stuff and coloring books!..

   She peered inside, and watched as the large man grinned at the room.

    It wasn't like she expected, there was none of the things she had thought a few seconds earlier. She suppressed her gasp as she looked around, only for the door to shut when she tried putting her head in.

   Her fight or flight senses kicked in, and her first thought was to kick and run. But instead she stayed frozen, with all the color drained from her face and her heart beating fast.

  "What are you doing here?" A deep voice came from behind her as she tensed. It sent a shiver down her spine, knowing if she retorted she would get in big trouble.

   "..i was exploring.. Sorry" she had answered meekly, tears welled in her eyes, worsening her vision but held them back. She hated when she was questioned, only to get in trouble later on.

   Please dont tell mommy and dad, they'll get mad at me, please dont..

  She shut her eyes, and waited to hear those words she feared, only to almost scream as she was picked up.

    A callused hand held her waist, while the other supported her weight. Her legs ended on both sides on the man. When she looked up, she was met with the scary man with purple scars on his eyes and jaw.

   I remember him, hes scary up close..

"Your not supposed to be here y'know." He didnt wait for her response, "who knows what will happen if Shigaraki's sensei saw you"

    Saki didnt know what to say. Am I in trouble? Will he tell on me? I haye tattletales, and what will happen if he was not here? His vague answer sent Saki spiraling in confusion as many scenarios popped into her mind.

   Which brought her back to thinking on what that was in the room she peeping in. It wasnt normal- far from normal. She was always told to respect people who had mutations, but those things had made her forget to respect people in one second.

  Their brains- it was exposed. Their eyes were almost popping out, and the beak was freakishly long and sharp, their body too big for their own good, and was that fur or feathers? She didnt know- and thats what made her guess on what animal it was.

  "What animal was that? Y'know..the one in that room.." Saki was hesitant, but she needed to know (to satisfy her curiosity).

   This made the black haired man stop in his tracks. His eyes were slightly wide and his jaw tightened. Did i say something wrong..

  ______

Dabi's mind was running a male at this point. His mind in an overdrive as he thought of the toddlers words.

Shit. She wasnt supposed to see that, now we can never get rid of her- she saw too much and we either get rid of her or keep her. He assumed the latter, knowing his leader's relationship with the toddler.

  He looked at the toddler, only realizing small features he hadn't notice before, like the little mole on her right eye, or the light freckles that scattered the bridge of her nose, or how her eyes were a creamy brown. He also realized just how light she was, which brought traumatizing memories he rather not think about.

   But Her weight had caught his attention the most, almost reminding him of those times at his old home. How his disgrace of a father had starved him whenever he got something wrong, or how he would make him practice until he threw up food from breakfast.

   It of course made his blood boil, only now realizing that hes been standing there for awhile. He looked at the girl again, her eyebrows curved downward in worry and fear- which he sorta understood why.

  "Your not in trouble, and don't talk about this to anyone." He stated bluntly, unlike his thoughts that raged as the fuzzy memories replayed over in his mind.

   He saw how her worry and fear disappeared in one second, as she relaxed in his hold. He held back a smirk as the toddler breathed a sigh of relief.

  He continued walking down the hallway.

_____

   All the UA teachers stood silently in the room. Their heads down at what had happened hours ago.

  How the toddler of two infamous villains got taken.

  This surely would be bad on their reputation, they let a harmless child kidnapped by villains.

  "Breaking news right now. A toddler of two villains kidnapped right under the heroes noses"

  Midnight doesnt plan on watching the news anytime soon. She doesnt want to hear her failure playing on national TV, and have her title dirty from a mistake that could be easily avoided.

  If only she convinced recovery girl to take care of Saki and she would have never gotten kidnapped.

  Countless people had told her it wasnt her fault, and that no one saw it coming. She believed them, but then it would be gone as she remembered that she left her in a room with no supervision.

  This was not good at all.

*
*
*
Not me making an among us oneshot- what