iv

[unedited]

Midnight's home wasn't as big as saki thought. It's was an apartment near UA, and was warm and cozy (considering her status as the r rated hero). Saki looked around, taking in the details of the home. Midnight went to change out of her hero outfit, and told Saki to look around and make herself at home.

  But how can she do that when she still doesn't know where her parents are?

She likes midnight, but she can't help but be wary, since she hasn't told her anything yet. I should ask again when she's not busy..

  *

Saki's parents sit in metal chairs, strapped down so they cants escape. Infront of them is a detective that was on their case. It's been a couple hours since they went into this room.

  "We're not saying anything, we keep telling you!" A man yelled, he was still bruised from their capture.

  "If you just cooperate, you'll be out sooner." The detective sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose.

   A woman sighs and closes her eyes. She doesn't say anything.

  The detective tries not to tell in frustration, but he bounces his knee to keep his calm. The nerve of some people, just answer my questions and you'll be fine! But noo, you just have to be secretive, the heroes already captured you!

  The woman chuckles.

*

  Saki lays on the bed, she looks at the door and expects midnight to come in, and tell her that she can sleep next to her.

  But she doesn't, she actually doesn't come at all. She's probably already sleeping.

Saki is terrified of the dark. She hates that she can't see anything, and her vision makes it even more scary. Sha lays on her side and keeps an watchful eye on the door. She doesn't look anywhere else, she's too scared to look around (and maybe see someone watching her in the corner).

  She kept an eye on the door, because the jacket hanging looked like a person, and she hopes Midnight comes and saves her.

  But she doesn't. Saki realeses a shaky breath and hugs the sheets tighter. She can't see behind her, because of her shell preventing it. But she knows that she won't look behind, her fear prevents that.

She wishes she could sleep like usual, but unfamiliar places tend to keep her up at night.

She sighs and closes her eyes. She tries to count sheep in her head, but it's futile.

  Little beads of salty tears blur her line of vision. Her silent cries for light, are went unheard.

  It was a sleepless night for saki.

  All the while Midnight snores and rolls in her bed.

Nights like those are what make saki silent.

*

  Saki does end up falling sleep, but it wasn't a nice one.

   The toddler yawns and looks around. It wasn't dark anymore, the sun shine through the white curtains, and lit the place up.

  It wasn't as scary then when it was dark.

It looks cool here..I wonder if Midnight's awake, I'm hungry.

  *

Midnight's kitchen was nice. It wasn't cluttered with dishes, but It was spotless. Not a single dish was in sight.

  Midnight sipped her coffee, looking around her place. The ringing silence calmed her, she sighs and closes her eyes.

   She could hear the door creak from upstairs, she sets her coffee down.

  I didn't think she would wake up this early.

Midnight could tell that Saki was gonna come downstairs and look for her. Kids are so adorable! I've always wanted one.. but with my job, it won't be possible. This is my only chance to experience being a parent!

  Being a hero meant that villains would try to kill her, so she made a habit on keeping her guard up constantly, even in her own home. She wasn't safe anywhere, she knew that much.

   So when she felt tint hands grab her pajama pants, she quickly turned around.

  But she didn't see a villain trying to hurt her, she saw Saki looking at her with her doe eyes. She was oblivious to the fact that Midnight almost kicked her in the face.

   I didn't even see her there!? How- when?

  Midnight was surprised, that a mere toddler snuck up on her (unintentionally) and she almost attacked her.

  So how did a 6 year old sneak up on me!?

"Aw Saki dear, you almost gave me a heart attack!" She smiled in hopes of calming her fast heartbeat. "Don't ever sneak up on me again. Ok?" She looked at Saki's eyes.

  They were tired, but it still made her stomach do flips. I'll worry about that later, why is she so adorable!?

  *

  Saki didn't mean to sneak up on midnight. It was a habit to keep her parents from attacking her, saying 'that someone dangerous could come anytime and kill us'. So with that said, Saki always walked quieter, even during the day.

  She nodded and looked around the kitchen. It was clean and plain, which she didn't mind.

   "Well, I have to get ready. I'm sorry I can't make breakfast, I have to go to UA. But don't worry, you'll come with me." Midnight gave a warm smile, but Saki knew she was nervous..or maybe fear.

  I can tell something is wrong. She's not very good at hiding it. She probably is sur-surprised that I am so sneaky! Yeah she's surprised!

  The wary look that Midnight gave went unnoticed to the small girl.

.-.

Saki sits in the teacher's lounge once again. It's cream colored walls bore her to no end. She looked in every crack and corner she could see.

  She groans loudly and there's herself onto the once slimey couch.

  "There's nothing to do here!" She yells loudly to herself. She grumbles and looks around. Her eyes happen to land on the door.

Ohh, what if..

No.

I'll get in trouble if I do that... Unless she never finds out.

With a newfound excitement, Saki jumps off the couch and grins evilly.

Hehehe, I'm so stupid! I could've done this hours ago!

  She waddles to the door, and pull the door handle. A small blast of air, blows her bangs apart, and she smiles.

  She walks out and closes the door behind her, slowly as to not alert anyone nearby.

  She summersaults (very horribly may I add 💀) and leans on the opposite wall. Ok, my mission is to be away from everyone and not be seen. If I do, I die.

  Turns out, avoiding anyone is harder than Saki thought.

*
*
*
Some little facts (only 2 I think lmao) about Saki are ✨sprinkled✨ into this

Mostly filler 😔, and I'm sorry for the lætë update (not really ❤️(jk))

Ily 💞✨