ii

I slowly opened my eyes, and clutched the blanket tighter. Where am I? Where's mommy and daddy? I could feel panic drown me, when a soft voice called out.

  "Look! She's awake! Aww she's adorable!" It was a female voice, maybe it's that one hero that was at home...

  The panic from earlier slowly left, only making me curious.

  It went quiet, I could hear the soft thuds of footsteps come closer. I looked to my side, and I was right. It was the same lady who was at home, but instead of wearing clothes that seemed to revealing, it was casual. The lady wore clothes that my mommy would wear when she wasn't doing her job.

   Same goes for the other people in the room. I didn't know who they were, since mommy didn't want me watching TV ("technology is bad for you! Why won't you go play with your stiffed animals hm?"),when I could be playing or napping.

   My expression gave away my thoughts, when they started to introduce themselves.

  "I'm midnight, but just call me auntie okay!" She gave a closed eye smile.

  The others carried on with their introductions, they either smiled or waved at her. But that brought another question. Another person is missing...

"Wasn't there another person with you..?" Saki brought the courage to ask, and fiddled with her small fingers. She didn't want to see their reactions, she wasn't scared–she just didn't know if it was appropriate to ask.

  The lavender haired girl could feel the soft but slimey, goo collect at her feet. She silently cringed as her sock began to become wet. They didn't seem to notice yet. It will be so scary when they see my socks!!

The heroes didn't notice–much to her relief. They answered that he was busy and would come later to introduce himself. Saki's confusion faded away, replaced with an understanding nod.

    "Well besides that, what do you wanna eat?" Midnight clasped her hands, and looked at the girl.

   the toddler doesn't say anything, she looks up and thinks.

  Coming up with nothing, she shrugs her shoulders and looks at her still moist socks. She winces when she thinks about their reactions when they see the side effect of her quirk. Though her expression doesn't go unnoticed.

*

  Kayama doesn't know what to expect when she's see the toddler grimace. Nothing comes to mind when she tries to think why she's making such a face.

   The hero sighs and doesn't think too hard about it.

She's probably still in shock about her parents, we probably shouldn't tell her right away. We still need to worry about her health and we also need answers. (We don't even know her name!)

  She bites the inside of her cheek and kindly shows the girl to the small kitchen in the teacher's lounge.

____

  The +18 hero gave the toddler some of her lunch, since to her idiocy, it was almost noon and they were in UA. They couldn't reveal her in the cafeteria since she's still a kid and they want her to be comfortable– not overwhelmed.

   She watches as the girl eats a small portion of her lunch, slowly. The lavender haired girl savours the food. Kayama doesn't mind, she's just wondering– most toddlers are picky about what they eat, but this one she doesn't say anything and eats. It's a good quality, but I'm getting more curious about her.

   Kayama doesn't think much about it and eats. But what she does think is, what's in her shoes!?

She will ask later when they're are not eating.