xv

Jskekd what did i say abt slow updates 🐔🐔 I might update more to get my mind off  my spelling mistakes are being noticed which is embarrassing 🙇😀🤙

     Rain pours down, and splatters against the small cool windows of the basement. The sounds of soft brushing and two people giggling fill the silence of the cold basement.

    Toga positions Saki so that she her shell is a few centimeters away from the blonde, but close so she can play with her short hair. Saki hums and closes her eyes, relaxing into the soft touch of callused- yet soft fingers brushing through her hair.

  Today was supposed to be a lazy day as the league called it. They all left to do their own thing, leaving a slightly disappointed Saki to sit on the couch and play with some old dolls (yknow the ones with matted hair, and stains on them). Toga who was also bored wanted to play with her hair and that was what they were doing, talking about stuff while shes being pampered.

  Toga swiftly grabs a hair tie and wraps it around a small bun on the side of her head, quickly doing the same on the other. The blonde claps her hands and laughs, looking at the toddler who brought her happiness.

  Two small buns were displayed on the top of Saki's head, with some small pieces sticking out. It looked similar to Toga's but smaller and it was only a portion of her hair. The older hands her a mirror, it was cracked but still usable which she didnt mind.

   Saki looked at her reflection, the two lavender colored buns sitting on top of her head. She studied it, and her small fingers grabbed at the two spheres, mesmerized at the feeling of it. It was new, different than what she was used too, and it made her happy to see a change in her appearance.

  When you have parents who are really busy, you dont see them much, but when you do see them they spend all their time on you and you wish it never ends. Saki loves how they play her games, and watch her favorite shows with them, but they never did stuff that was close, that involved fingers in her hair as they styled it, the only thing they did similar to that, was just brushing it then leaving it as it is.

    She didnt mind, but when she occasionally left the house, she would see other girls like her with braids and other styles, and she cant help but feel jealous as they had better hair than her. She got over it and accepted that maybe her parents dont know how to style hair and make it look pretty.

   She looks at the smiling blonde behind her and shuffles to get closer to her, with her head on the older's chest. Toga wraps an arm around her (her arm is literally resting on da shell) and holds her close. With exchanged glances they smile and just vibe in the now warm basement, listening to the sound of rain pattering on the window.

   A few moments later, and the two are snoring against each other, laying on the large mattress.

_______

  Hatsume wipes the sweat off her forehead and looks at the new prototype. After being scolded repeatedly to rest, she agrees to sleep and fixes her schedule, and the dark bruises on her eyes slowly disappear. She hasn't accepted the fact that Saki is most likely not coming back, and that she will be spending her days alone in the classroom.

  With a sigh she looks at the tools she will use next, and glances at the prototype. With soo much on her mind, she cant focus so with a frustrated sigh she leaves the classroom and goes outside.

  The air is fresher and not suffocating like that classroom, and with the trees blowing slightly with the wind, and the cool air brushing past her face, (the rain has stopped and the clouds dissipate) she cant help but relax.

  With an upcoming test and with Saki gone, all shes been doing is staying cooped up in that classroom making a machine that will be useful to heroes, really messed up her mental health.

  But with slow steps, shes been fixing it and taking care of herself more, not wanting her teachers and classmates worrying about her. If shes going to be the next top inventor, she needs to be healthy and in a great state of mind to give heroes support.

   She settles down on the nearest bench, and watches trees sway and students passing by. Its peaceful and somewhat quiet ( the sound of sirens and cars driving by, makes it difficult to make it silent), enough to doze of for a few moments, and not worry about all the problems she has.

  She eventually goes back to class, feeling more energized to work on her prototype.

_____

  Class 1-a cheers as they see their scores on the test. Others sulk at their low score, amd whine about not going to camp. Midoriya sighs, feeling content with his score, after what he went through with Kaachan.

   He chats with Uraraka and Ida, talking about how pumped they are to be going to camp together. In the back of his mind, he still worries for the toddler, wondering if they got her or not. But judging by the absence of Midnight, he could only hope its because shes with her.

_______

  No one knows how the mission failed and that the toddler is now missing and probably never going to be found again. Everyone was obviously left in a depressed state.

   Some wondered about their reputation as a hero, and some others worrying for the girl who could be getting hurt. Some even wondered if they failed their job as a hero.

________

   No one outside of the mission knew, they didnt know that the girl is with villains whi could be doing god knows what things to her. Its just a normal day for those who dont know, just another day that would be forgotten in the near future.

  Another day passes, and the same routine again.

____
Unedited, if ya see any mistakes pls point them out, bc lord im too lazy to even check

  Slow updates finna be brazy ong

  I drank some monster and nos my pee is neon green

Im joking, thats impossible...