vii

[unedited]

It's somewhat rare to see the sadistic r rated hero, running around in surprise and confusion. After she left the classroom, she ignores the rules of no running in the hall. She sprints to the support class, which wasn't far from class 1-a.

   It better not be Saki, I swear to God if she is, im-

She opens the door and she's met with something unexpected.

  Saki laughing and smiling. She was on a students back, who carried her with ease. With all the days she's been with Saki, she hasn't smiled and laughed much.

   She felt a little envy for the girl that was holding her.

  It seemed that Saki spotted her at the door, because all the color drains from her face.

  The girl that was holding Saki, noticed her standing at the door. The same girl sets Saki down, who only goes behind the student.

  The student being the bright kid she is, laughs and picks up Saki and hands her to Midnight (who looks a little shocked).

  Saki looks down and twiddles with her small fingers. Midnight bends to her size, and she uses her finger to lift Saki's chin up.

  "Would you like to tell me what you were doing here hm?" Midnight stares directly at Saki's brown colored ones.

  Don't be too harsh on her, don't be too harsh on her, I can have her crying.

This is Midnight's first time at handling a toddler. Kayama sighs and picks Saki up, who doesn't put up a fight. It goes unnoticed by Midnight, as Saki waves goodbye to Hatsume.

   Hatsume grins and throws a thumbs up.

*

Kayama sets Saki down on the couch, who shuts her eyes and sniffles. Saki knows she's in trouble, she can feel the anger coming from Midnight. Her hands are already covered in her familiar sludge.

   Saki holds her tears in, please don't yell at me, please please

    She expects yells and angry shouts for running off without telling her, but it surprises her when Midnight hugs her.

   "Huh!?" As shocked as saki is, she wraps her small arms around her (or tries to ig).

   "Hey, Saki please don't run off again. At least tell me when your gonna explore! Oh well, at least your not lost. I'm so glad Todoroki had saw you!" Midnight sighs and chuckles lightly.

   This isn't how it's supposed to be. Midnight is supposed to be mad, just like how mommy yells at me for doing something I shouldn't done. Oh well, at least I'm not in trouble hehe.

  Saki smiles and hugs tighter.

__

  Meanwhile Hatsume is depressed as her new best friend is gone.

  "Hatsume back to work!" Power Loader shouts, she knows he's angry. I'm the best kid here, so he won't be too mad at me.

I'll make a new baby inspired by Saki!

  Time skip

  The sun is still high up, but after the mission saki yawns.

  "I'm tired" she rubs her eye and looks around for the thousandth time.

  She's back in the lounge room, but with a coloring book and iPad. She got bored watching videos of a pig with her family. She also got bored coloring in heroes.