xii

Lov= league of villains

      Uhh vote? 😀👍💔 (I really need the clout-)

*

    Sakis parents, being the villains they are, escaped the prison with ease.

  They were also the ones who planned the whole kidnapping thing with LOV. The woman sighed and stretched, glad to be out of that cramped space. The villain grinned widely, and met eyes with her husband who wore a smug smirk.

    It was a good day for them, it'll be a bonus to see their daughter's reaction to seeing them after so long.

   The plan was excruciatingly long, as it took a lot of days to prepare and to convince a group of villains to agree to take care of a toddler. They first had to gain the trust of the security, being obedient and looking weak, to let them think they cant escape and that they have no more chances at life anymore. Then they had to find a way to contact each other (her husband), it might've been luck but their cells were across from each other. They used their minimal sign language to contact the other.

  Next, they had to find a way to contact the LOV to kidnap and babysit their kid, which was hard to say the least. They hired a person who could send messages, with a price of getting said messenger to escape with them, to which they obliged.

   Lastly, they had to escape, which wasn't hard and if anything it was more of like a warm up, for their next activities.

  And now they stand outside, their disguises blending in. The messenger who was standing next to them, smiled and was about to run off, but was stopped by a soft, yet rough hand grabbing their wrist.

  They turned, confusion written on their face, their eyes met the woman's soft gaze on them.

  "Would you mind coming along with us, just for a little longer, we cant have the cops capturing you again" she explained, her lips pulled up in an assuring smile.

    They nodded, and the mother dropped their wrist and proceeded to walk beside her husband.

   They walked to a busy street, the sidewalks crowded with bustling people and roads covered by cars. The buildings were bright, flashing colors that could make one blind. You could easily get lost here.

  They walked to a dark alleyway, which leaded to a dead end. The messenger turned around, noticing how the couple stopped walking.

   They didnt let out a word, as the woman sliced their throat and smiled that same smile they saw last.

   Their vision turned dark, and everything turned cold as they let out ragged breaths.

  "You were very useful to us, thank you, but i cant allow you to live" the woman softly spoke, brushing their hair as their eyes closed with a now warm feeling.

_____

   Toga groaned, and dropped the sharp knives on the cold concrete ground. She had been sharpening her knives for awhile, with no one to talk to.

  So today she was lonely. She hates being lonely, if anything she likes the idea of being included in every single thing. She likes when she knows everything, giving her a sense of security that no one is talking bad about her.

   Of course that habit formed from when she was a child, when her quirk had first manifested.

  She sighs and brushes a few blonde strands away from her face. Her yellow eyes scan the room, dirty and nothing like her old home.

   She needs to distract herself, anything to get rid of these intrusive thoughts that plague her mind. She leaves the boring room, and wanders around the winding hallways of their base.

   She could hear talking in one room, and with that constant thought, they're talking bad about you, listen in on them, you can change, everyone will like you the-

  A loud bang takes her out of intrusive thoughts, and as grateful as she is, she wants nothing more to listen in on whoever is behind these metal doors.

   With her ear pressed up against the door, she could make out two- no maybe three voices.

  One is more higher pitched than the other two, and she could hear frustrated groans, at first she thinks nothing of it, then after hearing more of it, her mind wanders.

   Now even more interested, she leans closer wanting to hear the action. After hearing some more talking, shes disappointed that it wasn't that, but it makes all the more interesting.

    She could hear someone talking about a girl, is it me? Are they talking bad about me, do they not like me, am I not good enough-

  "Uh h-hey, your not supposed to peek in on them.." Small hands tug at her sweater, and she could hear shuffling from behind her.

   Toga is glad that shes taken pit of those thoughts, and was about to reply with an attitude, but is met with the kid from earlier.

  Her heart practically melts at the sight of the innocent kid, and she wants nothing more to pick up the kid and take her away from here, where she would only see her and no one else.

______

   Saki feels almost proud of stopping someone who was about to go in the room, but stops as she remembers what was in there.

   Tons of glass tubes, filled with a glowing green liquid, each one holding the same exposed brain monster.

  But she could hear talking, who was in there? It cant be the lady, since she's doing something I did...

  Was it the tall man from before, or Shigaraki...

  Of course she is unaware of narrowed yellow eyes staring at her, with lots of love and adoration. Shes never aware of all the attention she has, always preoccupied with her curious thoughts.

   When she comes back to reality, she finally notices the lady looking at her with a familiar glint in her bright yellow eyes. She had seen that same look in her mommy's eyes, where she could feel her heartbeat as she was cradled against her.

    She liked attention sometimes, but with those piercing eyes staring at her, she cant help but shift her weight against the stare. She felt even smaller, and suddenly felt like millions were watching her.

   But it was all shattered when the lady cooed.

"Saki right? I seen you, and well since were both girls, why not hang out!?" Toga, was her name who giggled and brought out her sleeved arms to carry her.

   She took the invitation without a second thought, liking how she always felt weightless when being carried. The blonde had licked her up, with ease and hoisted her in the same position Dabi did.

  She felt a little nervous, since she never talked to Toga much, aware as the slime had gathered in her palm. Toga was talking about how boring everyone was here, and Saki could only disagree.

  Toga asked why, and she replied with long answers with times shes been with Shigaraki, and AFO, not adding Dabi because she knows how to keep a secret.

   And thats what they did, talk and laugh at silly things and Saki could feel happy, as she made a new friend today.

*
*
*

Frik it, new chapter 👵👍

Also abt toga, i made up a backstory for her as i wrote, so Uhh it has nothing to do with her real past, so no spoilers here ig.

Also I think you should follow 💃 (and like comment, I feel lonely in this chapter ngl)

And lastly Uhh point out any mistakes bc I dont edit I just finish writing and publish

🤧👍