xiii

Flat=apartment

Poggers, anyway how yall doing i ate like a whole bag of takis and then my shit burned-

Imso sorry omgjsksk

___

   Midnight couldnt sleep, knowing that the sweet girl was missing.

  She was just in there! Know one knows that she was in there, so how did they take her!

  Even though Saki has only been in her flat a couple of times, but it felt cold and lonely without the toddler being shy and bringing a smile to her face.

  Sure they only interacted a couple times, due to her work and her only helping with her hygienic needs and so. But it was that everytime, the toddler had brought a smile to her face.

   Saki had really done a number on her, and she couldnt help but want her to do more.

Who knew a kid could bring so much happiness in her life?

  With teary eyes, she hugged the blanket tighter and drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

___

   Hatsume had heard the news. Her best friend had been kidnapped, and that she was last seen in the teachers lounge.

  Know one else knew, so she had no one to tell about her concern and constant worries. She rubbed her eyes tiredly, and ignored the feeling of sleepiness and continued working on her new invention.

    The device buzzed and the wires had created the all to familiar spark that meant she messed up. She groaned and rubbed her eyes again, and grabbed her phone to check any notifications.

   When she grabbed the rectangle device, the black screen showed the dark circles under her yellow eyes, and her bright smile in a noticable frown. Who knew a kid could leave such an impact on her. Someone who never had time for friends, and only focused on making it big, could be in such a state because of a kid she took an interest in.

   It was not a feeling she was used to, but she never wanted to experience it again. With tired eyes she glanced at the device that led her to know everything.

   It was a small device, used to eavesdrop on conversations, and it proved itself to work better than expected.

   She went around testing it, being cheerful, and around the corner she saw the two teachers whispering. And well, the rest was what made her almost drop her cover and to run over to them to assure herself that she heard that wrong.

   But with the choked sobs from midnight, told her that she heard right and that Saki was really kidnapped.

   She had never wanted to be a hero in training to help her friend, but alas she walked away with trembling lips and watery eyes.

______

   Izuku really should be worrying about his scores for the written test, but his mind drifts off to the probably scared toddler. But she could always be with her parents, being happy that shes seeing them, without knowing that it was illegal what their doing.

    Now that he thinks about, will Saki still be around the heroes after this, or will they send her away, into a foster family? He only met the kid a couple times, but he wanted to play with her, or get to know her more. The girl who guessed All Mights identity so quickly (without knowing) had intrigued him.

     He sighed and turned, snuggling close to his blanket. He didnt want to think about the shock on Midnight's face as she realised she left the kid alone. Or how she left in a middle of a test to check on her.

   _______

Saki lay on the same dirty mattress, staring at the ceiling. Her eyes felt heavy, and she wanted to sleep, but couldnt when she thought of those monsters in that room. Or how earlier, she heard people talking who sounded familiar.

   But she also thought of how toga was. From her weird personality, to her plating with her hair and making the same messy buns on her. She likes toga, and how she can be other people, she thinks its cool.

   Dabi is also cool, with the way that hes quiet but she liked the quietness. She likes how Dabi holds her gently as she's being carried, she feels weightless.

   She thinks of her parents, and suddenly the she feels as if the ceiling is taking shape of her parents, because she can almost see them waving at her and telling her to get up.

   And when this hallucination starts picking her uo, is when panic sets in and she starts moving to get out the gentle but hard grip. And oh- her parents are really here, standing as if they hadnt left her with the heroes to do whatever or wherever they went.

   She stops moving and latches onto the woman, who laughs and hugs her back with as much love. And oh my god she misses how warm her mom's hugs were, she felt like she was floating on clouds. "Saki i missed you so much, im glad your finally in my arms again, my sweet baby" she whispers soft words in her ear.

  When she lets go, behind her is her dad, who grins and pinches her cheeks. Saki immediately pouts, not liking the sudden treatment her father has always done. Its almost like they never left her without saying why. "Hows my little snail doing? I missed you so much!" He almost yells in her face.

  She wants to cry, she really does, but it seems that her hands are sweating so much and shes getting slime everywhere due to her quirk being wacky. And her feet are doing the same thing, and shes glad she didnt decide to wear socks to bed that moment.

  But a part of her is not happy, like this feeling in her stomach makes her want to just be angry, she knows why though. Why would they leave me and come back as if-if they never left.. At least tell me..

  They end up taking her to their room, their currently staying in and shes being held in the middle by her now snoring parents. Shes tired, exhausted but she cant seem to close her eyes.

   After a while she drifts off and snuggles closer to the warmth of her mom, who welcomes her with her hand brushing through her hair.

*

*
*

Poggers, Saki finally sees her parents. 😃👍

Haha hatsume is suffering

Also am I finally getting the clout I deserve 👀👀

Oh and Uhh you yall mind if I made a wlw original story set in medieval times 😔😔👍