xiv

Oh before you read, uh its been a couple days when she was first kidnapped from league of nerds 😁🙏

  Also i really need to make a clear plot for this bc im adding as I go sjskksks

     Saki has a great day with her parents. Shes smiling so much, and all the problems with her friends are gone and she never wants to leave this moment. But good things always end, and when they tuck her in to sleep and she closes her eyes, those smiles are wiped off their face.

   They shut the door with hard faces, and make their way to a cold room.

_______

    The room is warm, and she sees the look on their face as they see her close her eyes. She catches a glimpse and she's not sure what to think about it. Shes happy they came back, but they seem a little...strange like they are hiding something.

    There's only one window in the room, and with these confusing thoughts she decides to stare outside where its silent, and nothing like her mind. Its calm, peaceful and she almost falls asleep on the window when a loud noise makes her ears ringing.

    Her eyes shoot open, and suddenly shes not tired, but scared. Her heart beats fast and the ringing is gone, but now there's bright colors of orange and red coming from the building.  It was blazing, and even with a thick wall separating them, she could feel the heat of the flames and realized that the place was burning.

    It was overwhelming, with everything that happened in the span of a month, everything was moving so fast and she couldnt keep up.

    Her door was slammed open, and stepped in her parents, their faces looking panicked as they searched the room for Saki. Their eyes landed on their daughter, looking frightened and pale as she stared at the explosion outside. Their kid immediately jumped onto them, burying her face into the crook of her father's neck. He rubbed circles on the side of her stomach (avoiding the semi large shell on her back, its hard to hug her), and whispered sweet nothings into her ear as they speed walked out of the room.

    The couple shared looks and walked in the opposite direction of the destruction.

_______ (cut me sum slack i cant do fight scenes for shi-)

  The fire licked at her skin and a light sheen of sweat formed at her forehead, blonde hair matted to it.

   She had long taken off the school sweater, only wearing the school shirt. She watched as the group of heroes fought and gave it their all to get a kid.

    She gritted her teeth and jumped to the lowlife hero in the back. They stood face to face, the other shaking in his boots. She grinned as she noticed how Weak he was and started with a high jump. She waved her knife around and giggled, the air cooled her face and the adrenaline boosted her.

   She managed to cut the dudes arm, their quirk firing at her. She got away and continued doing the same thing, cutting him each time.

   The blonde watched as the man staggered and yelled for her to hurry. He will die, the blood loss will get to him soon, and he'll be on his back while the life fades from him.

  She leaves him and finds the others, skipping and humming a little tune. (Not without her sweater tho)

______

  Hopeful eyes look in every corner and room, her feet hurt and her ribs hurt. The heat made her tired and shes trying everything to keep her head up and look for her girl. She misses the large smile she had, of how her gaze would go to her when someone new came in. She missed it and shes desperate for more.

Sad how a little girl could make you like this, desperate for hugging and all things good. Even if creepy men love you, its not the same. She gives you happiness and its not cold in your flat anymore.

Midnight feverishly glanced around, her eyes teary and eyeliner streaked down her face. Her raven hair was in disarray as she fought off villains who was in her way. And oh how she wished for the toddler to be in a room waiting for her to jump in her arms.

   In her peripheral vision shes sees a glimpse of a well known pink shell, and she almost screams in relief.

   She doesn't care about her surrounding no more, she doesnt care how the sweat has made her sticky-or how her arms have cuts and coated in her dry blood, or how her legs are bruised and ready to fall to just rest.

  It all happens in a blur and that relief is replaced with a heart shattering truth.

   She watches as the couple walks away, holding her girl as she tightly grips onto them.

  And shes realized, shes not her mother, shes not the one who makes her happy, shes not the one who stayed with her from the beginning. Shes just a hero, who rescued a toddler from a disaster she couldve died in.

  Shes just a hero who saved her.

Tears are streaming down her face, and her eyeliner is running down quicker.

  The two look behind and smirk at her sad face, holding their kid closer.

  Shes too focused on realizing the truth, that she misses the blow on the back if her head.  Her eyes fading in and out as the world goes dark.

________

The group of heroes frantically look around, looking for the r rated hero. One of them shouts and they run over, their feet protesting at the overuse.

  They wince as they see her rheumy eyes, and tearstained cheeks. The dried eyeliner making it look as though she went through a hard breakup.

  She was tasked with finding the girl and taking her back, but with her sleeping state they knew she failed to do so.

  Their plan was a failure

______

  The LOV stood with straight faces, all looking at the snoring kid who laid on yet another dirty couch.

  Toga groaned as she complained about her lost sweater and how she's going to buy a new one, with the money she stole. Dabi stood with a neutral expression, and everyone was still recovering from the fact they were attacked for a villains kid.

   It was a hassle, but it was enough for them to know that she needs to be hidden from society.

And they just have the plan for that.

*
*
*
Hey my homies 👷 uh I really have no excuse for the long wait except that I built a str!p club and theres a mcdonalds infront of it.

Yeah

Also dont eat too much yogurt bc you will be sitting on the toilet for 30 hours

I would know 👍

Also what if i did a face reveal 👵👀👀

Jk

Unless...