Eight.

New Year's Day, 2016.

NIALL'S POV
My eyes gaze up and down as I take in the details of her outfit and figure. "What the hell are you doing here?" My thick, hoarse voice says in an aggravated tone.

"Just stopping by to check in on my favorite person," she says as she twirls her hair with her finger. "Is there a problem?"

I naturally roll my eyes and snap at her. "Yeah, there is actually," I start out. "If you could fucking read maybe you'd notice there's a sign stating that this area is off-limits." She's lucky I don't just fucking ban her from the club forever.

"Oh really? Hm, must've forgotten to look," her tone is high-pitched.

God, she's annoying, I wish I could sedate her so I didn't have to hear her fucking voice.

"Well don't be rude, love, I'm here now—invite your guest into your office. I'd love to hear all about your job," her eyelashes flutter as she gently brushes my arm. I gulp and turn around, letting her walk through the dim-lighted doorway. Hopefully, now that she sees I don't do anything special she'll leave me the hell alone.

Oh fuck.

I forgot to put my blunt stash away—it's not that big of a deal, but knowing her, the word that I do drugs will be known around the world within minutes, even though weed isn't that big of a deal. They're just casually sitting on my desk, so I don't know how she didn't see them yet. Fuck, think Niall, think.

"You look hot tonight, love" I seductively start out as I slowly close the door. "Just for me, right?"

This better fucking work.

"Mm, let me think about that," she puts her pointer finger to her mouth before pressing it to mine. "No."

Damnit. Here goes nothing, I guess.

I crash my lips into hers and luckily, she doesn't fight it. I toss her onto my desk and slowly begin to make my way down her neck, peppering a rapid trail of kisses down her pale, bare skin. My hands roam all over her body, re-familiarizing myself with every inch of her. She lets out a struggled gasp as she shoots her hand onto the back of my head, pushing me against her for more.

Am I really about to fuck her on my desk?

I manage to slide the freshly rolled blunts off of my desk and into the open drawer. Phew. I could stop now but for some reason, I don't want to. She's stunning but she's a brat.

I don't fuck with brats, I only fuck them.

I slowly begin to make my way back up to her lips as we fight for gasps of air in between aggressive kisses.

"Fuck Blair," I manage to form words. "I need you."

"Tell me how you want me and I'm yours," she replies without hesitation. "All yours."

Holy fuck that was hot.

"All of you, right now," I demand. She bites her lip as I kneel down on the ground as my hands slowly make their way up in between her thighs, sliding down her red lace thong. "You're drenched for me, love," I say as I begin to explore her bundle of sensitive nerves with my thumb. She whimpers and begins to circle her hips on my finger, becoming transparent to how desperate she is for me. "Not just yet," I tease as I stand up in front of her. "Unbuckle my belt."