Thirty One.

April 11th, 2016.

A/N: THIS PART IS FROM BOTH POVS!

BLAIR'S POV
"I love you," I tightly squeeze my Mom one last time before we part our ways. What sucks the most is that I don't know when I'll see her again. My schedule is pretty packed for the next few months, especially with casting auditions coming up for New York Fashion Week. She knows how important my career is for me, so while she misses me, she encourages me more than anything. I adore her.

"You two be safe," she says as she pulls Niall in. "Take good care of her," she shoots him a genuine smile. "I will," he assures her before we part our ways. "Bye!" we wave as we pull out of the driveway and begin our journey back.

The ride passes by pretty fast despite the post-holiday traffic. I turn the doorknob to my apartment and scram into it. I quickly toss my bags down the floor and jump onto Delaney, who's peacefully resting in her bed. "I've missed you so much, D!" I squeal as she jumps up, startled. "How was Easter with Harry? Tell me all about it!" I ramble on. "It was amazing! But girl, slow down—tell me all about you and Niall!" she giggles as I'm reminded. "I forgot, you never got the story! It was perfect," I say as I begin to elaborate.

"I'm so jealous of you even though I'm happier than ever! B, it sounds like it was amazing. I'm so happy for you two!" she tightly squeezes me. I smile sweetly at her genuine happiness for me and feel my chest warm up from all of the love. "I love you, D," I grab her hand and smile. "I love you, B," she replies.

Once the moment passes, she begins to help me unpack. "Oh shit, I kinda forgot that Niall's...somewhere around here?" I gasp at the idea of forgetting about him. I guess that's what happens when you're separated from your other half for too long. I rush out into the living room to see him passed out on the sofa. I quietly admire him from afar before I make my way back into my room to finish unpacking.

A little while later, Niall wakes up. "I'm gonna go back to my place to drop my stuff off, then I'm headed to 312 for the night. I'm not sure if you and Delaney have any plans for tonight, but Harry's also going to be there so..." he trails off, signaling at the fact that he wants me to go. "We'll be there," I chuckle at the idea of him not wanting to spend a second without me. "Pick us up at 8?" I ask to confirm the plans. He leans in for a short, blissful kiss. "You know it. See you then," he slips out as the door shuts.

"Fuck, I've missed going out so much!" Delaney yells over the pop music blasting from our speaker. I'm honestly surprised they haven't tried to evict us yet. "Me too," I say as I coat on shimmery lipgloss. "We need to update our digitals soon," I say as I toss in a pair of dangly star earrings. "I know, I know," she responds. I can practically hear her rolling her eyes at me. I'm really pushing for us to get casted to walk in New York Fashion Week, so I'm constantly trying to get us both to add to our portfolios. Being a new model is extremely stressful, especially when you only have a few professional shoots under your belt. The more photos we take, the more experience we build.

I want this more than anything.

"Yes, B! Too bad you're off the market, you look hot as fuck!" she hypes me up as I chuckle. "Niall better watch out for all of the people who are about to be eyeing you out," she continues on as I blush at the compliments. "Look at you! Do a spin," I tell her as we laugh together. I pick up my phone to check the time—7:55pm.

"Let's go," I nod my head towards the door for us to go downstairs. "My girl," Niall greets me with a kiss as he opens the door for me. "Beautiful, as always," he compliments as I blush at his words. Delaney and Harry get into the car as we begin to drive.