Thrity Five.

April 26th, 2016.

BLAIR'S POV
With one hand in Niall's and heels in my other, we run through the dark streets of Manhattan back to our apartment. "It's too far," I try to reason with him. "No it's not, come on!" he ignores my complaints and continues to drag me along with him. Eventually, we make it back to our place and immediately latch onto each other.

"God I've missed this," he moans into a kiss. Before I can respond, he instantly begins to attack my neck with kisses and little bites. I can't help but to gasp in reaction to the sensation that shoots through my body—it just feels so good. My head feels like it's spinning in the most sickeningly good way possible. We stumble into the bedroom and collapse onto the bed. With his body dangling over me, I confidently remove all of my clothes, leaving only my undergarments. I tease at the lace band before pulling my hand away. He places his head in between my legs, breathing heavily as he watches me test his patience.

I continue to play with it before sliding my hand down. Instead of giving him a warning, I decide to blindly lead him down a path to see his reaction. I slowly drag my fingers through my folds, rolling my head in every direction. I waste no time and make my way straight to my clit and slowly roll my thumb on it. His head instantly shoots up as he grabs my wrist and pulls it away. "No," I restrain him. "You'll watch," I say in full control. His face drops as he continues to watch my hips roll against my hand. I'm probably hurting his pride a little bit—I know he hates the idea of anyone or anything making me feel good that isn't him. I guess that's why I'm doing it.

"Oh my gosh," I loudly moan as I reach my climax. "I can't fucking take this," he finally loses his composure and rips his clothes off. Before I could get another word out, he's already prepared himself. I feel his hips slam against mine, connecting us in an electrifying way. He tosses his head backward and immediately thrusts into me. We sync in a rhythmic pattern as our bodies create melodic waves. I snake my hand to the back of his neck and pull him closer to me. I'm selfish when it comes to him; I always want more. He hits my G-spot, causing me to scream his name out in pure lust.

"God, you're so tight," he chokes on a moan as I feel my stomach muscles begin to contract. I gasp for air as my heart rate continues to increase and my body reaches my euphoric high. Our climaxes clash together as we vocally cry out in pleasure.

"You feel so good, B," he continues to recover and catch his breath. I smile as I continue to pant. I sit up and move closer to the edge of the bed where he's now laying. I look down at him to see that he's ready for another. "Sit up," I order as I kneel down on the hardwood floor. Anytime I say those words, I never have to repeat them because he knows what's coming next.

Well, who's coming next.

I slide off the latex that's filled with him and quickly toss it away as I feel my hair get lifted off of my neck. I look up to see Niall pulling my hair back into a ponytail and instantly smile at the gesture. I waste no time and begin to work my tongue on his swollen tip. I plant my fingers on his base as I continue to trace my tongue along his sensitive nerves. I pull away and hollow my cheekbones before taking him all in my mouth. Loud moans fill the air as I begin to pump and bob my head up and down. "God," he gasps as his tip repetitively hits the back of my throat. I continue to work both my hands and mouth to push him closer to the edge quicker and to intensify his high. I gag briefly as tears begin to fill my eyes, but I'm determined to stay strong and finish him in my mouth. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" he cries out as he thrusts his hips upwards, pushing him even deeper into my throat. My vision becomes blurry as the throbbing in my mouth intensifies. Finally, his high hits and he releases into my mouth. The motion of his hips comes to a halt as his body goes limp. He fists my ponytail as I let him ride it out, continuing to pump and bob.